Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL*** AFC Championship Game Day Thread

I didn't even think about that, they get 2 here it's a one possession game.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Considering he singlehandedly dragged his team to the playoffs without any offensive weapons and half of the defense on IR, I would say no.

but he's never had any weapons, only recently did he have the TE combo and Welker.

Quote:Do they pass out Doobies when you go to Bronco games?

No reason. The marijuana dispensary is next to the Outback at the concession stand.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:+1

Seems like you get it.

Not only do I get it... I wish that we The Jaguars had it...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I didn't even think about that, they get 2 here it's a one possession game.

No need to worry about that now...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I have a feeling Moreno/Ball will fumble the ball on this possession.

The Broncos are Super Bowl bound...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:but he's never had any weapons, only recently did he have the TE combo and Welker.

He's had decent weapons during his run. No Welker, Woodhead, Gronk, and Hernandez is a killer.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Denver headed to New York

Quote:He's had decent weapons during his run. No Welker, Woodhead, Gronk, and Hernandez is a killer.

yea and all in one offseason is brutal.

Quote:He's had decent weapons during his run. No Welker, Woodhead, Gronk, and Hernandez is a killer.
Bravo sir, bravo.

I see what you did there...

Quote:I have a feeling Moreno/Ball will fumble the ball on this possession.

Will have to be Ball...Moreno is already in the locker room.

Quote:Bravo sir, bravo.

haha missed it the first time

Quote:yea and all in one offseason is brutal.

I'd go on record and say this may be his worse supporting cast in his entire time in NE.

I giggled too!

Quote:I think we are starting to see the first signs of decline.

But, he has NOBODY to throw to...
I don't think Brady is declining, I think that his team is just not as good as Denver or truthfully, any other team still left in the playoffs.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2014, 06:57 PM by knarnn.)

Haha

+1

Ninja

Tony Carter, a J-Ville native that I know personally is concussed... :-(

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I'd go on record and say this may be his worse supporting cast in his entire time in NE.

Coach n QB alone cannot get it done...

NH3...
"AZANE"

switching over to the NFC Thread, GO HAWKS!