Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL*** AFC Championship Game Day Thread

O.K. I'm truly on to Game #2...

Bye...

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Eric, you don't remember the report every year he was here about how he was overweight and might not be able to play?  The strength and conditioning coach had to design a specific diet for him and make sure he kept it.  That reeks of a lack of dedication.

Correct.....it's a new era....we have a bright future.....time to move on

Quote:End of the 1st quarter with Brady & Manning and only 3 points? Surprising.

Yeah, that was weird. I don't think anybody expected it. But Britton Colquitt only punted once in the first quarter.

Quote:Knighton having a good game

You can say that again! I yelled his name when he sacked Tom Brady.

Quote:Have the Patriots been this sloppy all year long? I haven't been paying attention to them.

The first time they played against the Broncos, the Patriots suffered a severe case of fumblitis and went into the locker room trailing 24-0 because of turnovers.

Part of their sloppiness today can be blamed on the injury to Aqib Talib, of course.

Quote:Their D has been better than this all year. Manning is picking them apart.

Oooh, perfect throw, bad drop by Thomas.

Except for Week 12, they did not have to play against the best quarterback all year. I am sure #18 has something to do with it.

I agree he definitely should have caught that pass. Oh well, at least they scored on the drive.

Quote:The Broncos are thumping but they are dropping like flies.

That was crazy. Three consecutive plays ending with injuries? I don't remember seeing that happen before.

Thank God DRC was able to come back in. He didn't in Foxboro and that was one reason the Broncos lost there so seeing him down scared me a little.

Quote:WTH was that? Horrible kick off, or was that on purpose?

Onside kick. If you subtract New England's score from Denver's score at the time, you can see why they did it.

Quote:Is Peyton the greatest QB ever?

Definitely in the top five all-time. I can't say if anybody was better than him or not without being 100 years old.

Quote:FG look so easy in Denver

You are talking about the guy who scored from 64 yards out earlier this season. He only missed one attempt all year. That is called being a very good kicker.

Quote:The big stupid question I have from this game is Brady starting to decline? Have we officially entered the post-Brady dominated era in the NFL?

Your question is stupid because if there was any remote possibility of that happening, the Patriots would have missed the playoffs altogether.

Rob Gronkowski tore his ACL. He was Tom Brady's leading receiver. So obviously it is just proof New England does not have a good backup tight end.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DENVER BRONCOS FOR WINNING THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[BLEEP] Denver!!!!

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Denver!!!!

Don't be like that!! Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???