Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Isn't it funny how this stuff always seems to "fall into place" for the NFL's "preferred" teams

Quote:That's wrong. I think you have some good takes on the NFL when you don't try to twist it into jags bashing

Agreed completely.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Do you have a tinfoil hat that you wear daily...or do you have one for each specific day of the week? :whistling:
No he turned his tinfoil hat into a PCP pipe apparently.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

TMD

Why are you praising 19.3 pts a game?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_...asontype/2

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014, 06:37 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:TMD

Why are you praising 19.3 pts a game?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_...asontype/2

They have a similar overall talent level on offense as we do. Ours is just more spread out. 

Turner has a long track record of success as an OC, so even if you considered this year a failure, which I don't- He's a great get for the OC gig.

Who were their QB again?? No better than Henne, and they beat our point total by almost 100. 

This garbage was spun into 7 pages?

Sad.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:They have a similar overall talent level on offense as we do. Ours is just more spread out. 

Turner has a long track record of success as an OC, so even if you considered this year a failure, which I don't- He's a great get for the OC gig.

Who were their QB again?? No better than Henne, and they beat our point total by almost 100. 
The jag's offense stunk no doubt the first half of the season, but you also have to remember Gabbert had 3 starts in that time  and 2 of which gave us a 5 point scoring total combined. This is why there is a big discretion in scoring.

The first 8 games the scoring differential was 86-264 and the last 8 games a much more respectable 161-185. As expected with a new system, the jags got better.

To put things into perspective, Cleveland was 148-179 over their first 8 games and 160-227 over their last 8 games.

How is Caldwell a bad hire.

Why isn't this dude banned yet?
Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:How is Caldwell a bad hire.

Who's saying Caldwell was a bad hire?? :ermm: 

Quote:Why isn't this dude banned yet?

What in the thread deserves banning???

LOve the dictators on this forum that have the mindset that if they don't agree with opinions they want them out! LOL! Laughing Laughing 

Just shows I must be making good points and they don't like it. 

Quote:Who's saying Caldwell was a bad hire?? :ermm:

LOve the dictators on this forum that have the mindset that if they don't agree with opinions they want them out! LOL! Laughing Laughing

Well, whaddya know.

Wiki just referenced this post under megalomania.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 12:06 PM by Tommy.)

Quote:Who's saying Caldwell was a bad hire?? :ermm:

No, I don't agree with your opinions. Because they are not your opinions. You are an egotistical troll. That is why you should be banned. You derail every single thread with your nonsense. It's ridiculous. 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:No, I don't agree with your opinions. Because they are not your opinions. You are an egotistical troll. That is why you should be banned. You derail every single thread with your nonsense. It's ridiculous. 

I don't have the power to derail threads. I give my opinions. And if my opinions were really THAT bad, people wouldn't be arguing with me, they'd be ignoring me. Thats what you do with stuff that isn't even worth a response. So obviously, despite my opinions being "unpopular" there must be some truth in stuff I say. Otherwise people wouldn't waste their time trying to suppress my opinions. 

Speaking of ignore, if you have that much of a problem with me, theres an ignore feature on the board. Use it. 

Well, TMD, what do you have to say for yourself this time?

Quote:Well, TMD, what do you have to say for yourself this time?

for what? Things still usually fall into place for the NFL's "preferred",....or else I'd never have made this thread.....just because Turner wound up going elsewhere doesn't erase my entire premise. 

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 01:41 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:No, I don't agree with your opinions. Because they are not your opinions. You are an egotistical troll. That is why you should be banned. You derail every single thread with your nonsense. It's ridiculous. 
EACTLY

He still doesn't get it... (I need to borrow that sig with the blown mind - insert here)

May I have a list of the NFL's preferred teams?

Quote:EACTLY
I like how you edited this post and still misspelled exactly. With a spellcheck feature built into the board too...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:I like how you edited this post and still misspelled exactly. With a spellcheck feature built into the board too...

Laughing Laughing 

Quote:May I have a list of the NFL's preferred teams?

Patriots

Colts

Steelers

Broncos

Ravens

Eagles

Giants

Redskins

Cowboys

Packers

Bears

Saints (Katrina) 'Murica