Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Peyton Manning drinks Bud Light

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/peyton-m...uote-beer/

Yuck.

That is all.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why did you start a thread about the Peyton Manning wanting beer after the game?

As much as I hate him he does make it hard to do so.  Great line, even though I don't care for it personally!

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

You can be rich and still have cheap taste. But I think the line has more to do with Bud Light being the official drink of the NFL.

Yes I think you are right - marketing at its finest - I am surprised he didn't say he wanted a Papa John's pizza as well..

Hey Peyton, why the long face?

Oh.

Quote:Yes I think you are right - marketing at its finest - I am surprised he didn't say he wanted a Papa John's pizza as well..

I ate a Papa John's pizza during the game because I was rooting for the guy who is in their commercials.

Quote:I ate a Papa John's pizza during the game because I was rooting for the guy who is in their commercials.

That's fantastic news!

Huh

Quote:I ate a Papa John's pizza during the game because I was rooting for the guy who is in their commercials.
great logic.

to the OP: i enjoy water as well.

I wonder why they aren't projecting commercials on that fivehead. Talk about product placement, you could see it from space.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I wonder why they aren't projecting commercials on that fivehead. Talk about product placement, you could see it from space.

LOL... isn't that the truth.

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Peyton Manning drinks Bud Light

...just like many women do.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Get the GOAT his Bud Light  :thumbsup:

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014, 08:48 PM by badger.)

Bud light is horrible imo. I can stomach a regular bud, but i like a good hoppy ipa

If he said, "I was thinking how quickly I can get an Arrogant bastard ale in my mouth" then id give him mad props

When he goes to the bars he can be heard ordering, "Omaha. Omaha. Omaha. Omaha. Bud Light. Hurry. Hurry."
Only a chump boos the home team!

44 times. The dude was recorded saying "Omaha" 44 times in Sunday's game. Considering that they ran 72 plays in that game, that number seems a little low to me.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:44 times. The dude was recorded saying "Omaha" 44 times in Sunday's game. Considering that they ran 72 plays in that game, that number seems a little low to me.

Maybe he's getting kick backs from the Omaha Steak people... :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Hey Peyton, why the long face?

Oh.

Ba-dum-TSSSS!!!!

Quote:That's fantastic news!

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Quote:Peyton Manning drinks Bud Light

...just like many women do.

Credit where due....good one. 

Quote:Maybe he's getting kick backs from the Omaha Steak people... :whistling:

I'm just waiting for him to put in "Papa John's" as an audible call.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm just waiting for him to put in "Papa John's" as an audible call.

That's if he makes the Super Bowl...for the AFC championship his call signal will be Buick! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???