Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conference Championship Game Week

Now that we know who the final four teams are - San Francisco and Seattle in the NFC, New England and Denver in the AFC - let all of the pregame chatter begin.

At 3:00 on CBS, the #1 Broncos will host the #2 Patriots.

At 6:30 on FOX, the #1 Seahawks will host the #5 49ers.

For everyone who loves to watch former Jaguars, pay close attention to #94 (Terrance Knighton) and #96 (Jeremy Mincey) on Denver's defensive line. You also can see JDR on Denver's sideline.

Who I root for in the NFC game depends on who wins the AFC game. If the Patriots win, I want the Seahawks. if the Broncos win, I want the 49ers.

Again, I think the home teams will win.  However, I don't think it would be too crazy to have a 49ers/Patriots Super Bowl.

Who are your picks? Which teams are you rooting for?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seattle vs New England but I don't think it'd be crazy for San Francisco vs New England.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

I'm rooting for Seattle-Denver now
No commercial messages in sigs

Is anybody who lives outside of SF actually rooting for them? Harbaugh is such an unlikeable guy and I am tired of Anquan Boldin's antics. The guy is good, but you don't have to pretend like you caught the SB winning TD on every 7 yard catch you make.

NE vs DEN is a tossup. The score will either be 14-10 or 52-47.

I think its going to be San Fran vs New England, and thats the way I am rooting too. 

The best case scenario for our division is that SF gets to, and possibly even wins the SB, and the tacks hire Greg Roman as their HC.

Quote:I'm rooting for Seattle-Denver now

This is my pick as well...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2014, 11:28 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:The best case scenario for our division is that SF gets to, and possibly even wins the SB, and the tacks hire Greg Roman as their HC.

Wrong, that might actually work out well for them.

The best case scenario for the Jags would be if the Titans hire Quinn or Gase. I don't see either being successful as a HC in the NFL. Both are riding coattails of better people. Roman might be too, but I just have a gut feeling that he might be good once at HC. He kinda has an Andy Reid persona about him. 

Patriots - Seahawks

Both what I think it will be, and what I want

Dont like any of the 49ers players and especially not Harbaugh. Have always disliked Manning (both of them in fact) and sick of hearing about the Broncos "best offence of all time"

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2014, 11:37 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Patriots - Seahawks

Both what I think it will be, and what I want

Dont like any of the 49ers players and especially not Harbaugh. Have always disliked Manning (both of them in fact) and sick of hearing about the Broncos "best offence of all time"

So you don't like Harbaugh,.... but how can you like/ stand Carroll??? :wacko:

Quote:So you don't like Harbaugh,.... but how can you like/ stand Carroll??? :wacko:

Well they hate each other.... so you have to pick a side Smile

To be honest I'm pretty indifferent to Carroll. I admire what he's done with the franchise though

Quote:Wrong, that might actually work out well for them.

The best case scenario for the Jags would be if the Titans hire Quinn or Gase. I don't see either being successful as a HC in the NFL. Both are riding coattails of better people. Roman might be too, but I just have a gut feeling that he might be good once at HC. He kinda has an Andy Reid persona about him. 

Is there an official medical term for unwarranted fear of first time coaches? If so, you have officially been diagnosed.

Quote:Is there an official medical term for unwarranted fear of first time coaches? If so, you have officially been diagnosed.

Funny, I just gave you 2 options who I would have zero "fear" of if the Titans hired them.... :wacko: 

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2014, 12:22 PM by PF*.)

If SF wins the SB, consider the road they will have taken:

- beating the Packers in the 3 degree game in Green Bay

- beating the hot Panthers in Charlotte

- beating the Seahawks in Seattle

- beating either the (Colts), oops meant Broncos here or the Patriots in cold New York/NJ

That being said, Go Patriots.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:If SF wins the SB, consider the road they will have taken:

- beating the Packers in the 3 degree game in Green Bay

- beating the hot Panthers in Charlotte

- beating the Seahawks in Seattle

- beating either the Colts or the Patriots in cold New York/NJ

That being said, Go Patriots.

I think you meant Broncos with that last line....

but I agree, 

Go Patriots!!!!

Quote:The best case scenario for our division is that SF gets to, and possibly even wins the SB, and the tacks hire Greg Roman as their HC.

The opposite usually occurs. Teams want to hire new coaches before the Super Bowl, when hot candidates are unavailable for interviews. Why do you think Greg Roman was not interviewed while he was getting ready for Super Bowl 47?

Of course, right now I am not worried about Tennessee or an assistant coach's future. Just win for me Sunday, 49ers.

both home teams will not win this week.  unforanttly  I think its going to be 49ers and broncos. that is worst super bowl ever for me. its not often both 1 seeds make it to super bowl anymore these days.  I would love to see pats vs seattle.  Jus think if seahawks were to somehow win it all,our  HC is trying to make our team same way. Seahawks have no chance though san fran is hot,and on a roll right now.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

how can any jags fan root for payton manning?  I really never liked Denver to start with, but I dislike them even more with our rivial on their team. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Rooting for Seahawks/Broncos.

Think it will be Seahawks/Broncos.

I will not watch a Patriots Super Bowl.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:How can any Jags fan root for Peyton Manning?  I really never liked Denver to start with, but I dislike them even more with our rivial on their team. 

How can you forget I am a Broncos fan too?

There is no reason to hate Peyton Manning. Did you hate him before the Colts were in our division? Do you only hate him because he was a Colt?