Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conference Championship Game Week

Quote:Rooting for Seahawks/Broncos.

Think it will be Seahawks/Broncos.

I will not watch a Patriots Super Bowl.

If the Patriots win, I will root against them in the Super Bowl no matter who the NFC team is.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I didn't like manning before he was a colt,espailley since he came from the college tense.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Bad news for Denver: Cornerback Chris Harris tore his right ACL. Luckily Champ Bailey can play, but that means the Broncos have a big problem in nickel situations.

I still think the Broncos will win, but this game will be a shootout because a bad defense just got worse.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2014, 04:52 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Bad news for Denver: Cornerback Chris Harris tore his right ACL. Luckily Champ Bailey can play, but that means the Broncos have a big problem in nickel situations.

I still think the Broncos will win, but this game will be a shootout because a bad defense just got worse.

they'll be okay, they have Jack....

I can't even type that with a straight face....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Laughing

I can't wait until the Pats beat JDR and Peyton again!!!

<b>GO 
PATRIOTS
!!!!
</b>

The Patriots should have lost the first time. They got lucky with DRC being injured on the last play of the first half. Also, that game was at New England.

Injury update: Percy Harvin never gained clearance to play and is out with a concussion.

That is great news for the 49ers, but I hated seeing him hurt.

Patriots and Seahawks

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Patriots and Seahawks

If that happens I will root for Seattle on February 2.

I can't wait for Sunday.

Quote:If that happens I will root for Seattle on February 2.

You and me both!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You and me both!!

Will you help me root for the Broncos tomorrow?

You know what sucks?

If the Broncos win, I have to root against the Seahawks, but I obviously can't boo Derrick Coleman.

You know what else sucks?

I have to wait until 3:00 to watch the first game.

Quote:Will you help me root for the Broncos tomorrow?

Of course! I'm already rooting for them!! I like Peyton...and I can't stand Darth Hoodie and Brady!!

Quote:how can any jags fan root for payton manning?  I really never liked Denver to start with, but I dislike them even more with our rivial on their team. 

Wolfie, heres one time I totally agree with you. 

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014, 12:57 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Of course! I'm already rooting for them!! I like Peyton...and I can't stand Darth Hoodie and Brady!!

You're a Jags fan - not sure how you can do this :wacko: ....he was a major reason why the decade from 2002-2010 completely sucked for Jacksonville. Not only with the H2H defeats, but with Peyton being so good his team wound up constantly finishing ahead of us in the divisional standings. 

Sorry, no way I could ever root for a guy like that. 

Quote:You're a Jags fan - not sure how you can do this :wacko: ....he was a major reason why the decade from 2002-2010 completely sucked for Jacksonville. Not only with the H2H defeats, but with Peyton being so good his team wound up constantly finishing ahead of us in the divisional standings. 

Sorry, no way I could ever root for a guy like that.

Yes, I'm a Jags fan...so what? If I hated everyone that beat us...I wouldn't have much fun watching football besides the jags. And they haven't been all that much fun for a while to watch either. :no:

Quote:Yes, I'm a Jags fan...so what? If I hated everyone that beat us...I wouldn't have much fun watching football besides the jags. And they haven't been all that much fun for a while to watch either. :no:

C'mon now....I'm not talking about hating everyone that beat us. I am talking about Peyton. 

Quote:C'mon now....I'm not talking about hating everyone that beat us. I am talking about Peyton. 

I like the guy...sue me! Tongue

Quote:I like the guy...sue me! Tongue

spill hot McDonalds coffee on me first and we'll talk.... :woot: 

Quote:spill hot McDonalds coffee on me first and we'll talk.... :woot:

I don't like coffee...I do like Manning! Tongue