Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conference Championship Game Week

Quote:You're a Jags fan - not sure how you can do this. He was a major reason why the decade from 2002-2010 completely sucked for Jacksonville. Not only with the H2H defeats, but with Peyton being so good his team wound up constantly finishing ahead of us in the divisional standings. 

Sorry, no way I could ever root for a guy like that. 

You know better than that. The Colts beat us all those years. That's right - the entire team did. Peyton Manning was 1/53 of that team. And the fact he was a Colt is not a reason to hate him personally. All he did was beat us with the help of 52 other players and a large coaching staff. You can't hate a guy just because his team beat yours.

But you absolutely can hate a guy for not being nice. That is Bill Belicheat - someone who really deserves to be hated because of his personality. Get over it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You know better than that. The Colts beat us all those years. That's right - the entire team did. Peyton Manning was 1/53 of that team. And the fact he was a Colt is not a reason to hate him personally. All he did was beat us with the help of 52 other players and a large coaching staff. You can't hate a guy just because his team beat yours.

But you absolutely can hate a guy for not being nice. That is Bill Belicheat - someone who really deserves to be hated because of his personality. Get over it.

You tell him JW!!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You tell him JW!

He also would not listen to me when I pointed out Terrance Knighton is a Bronco. The Patriots don't have any former Jaguars I know about.

Some people hate just to hate. I am only that way about the Cowboys and Ravens because my dad trained me, not anything they did to the Jaguars.

Is anybody rooting for the Broncos because they have three former Jaguars?

I can't wait for 3:00 tomorrow. This is killing me.

Quote:I can't wait for 3:00 tomorrow. This is killing me.

Or making you stronger.

I can't wait until the first game is over.  That way I'll know if I should make plans for watching the Super Bowl or not.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Or making you stronger.

I can't wait until the first game is over.  That way I'll know if I should make plans for watching the Super Bowl or not.

Who do you want to win the first game?

My signature is about overcoming adversity, such as what Derrick Coleman did to get a job with the Seahawks.

Quote:You know better than that. The Colts beat us all those years. That's right - the entire team did. Peyton Manning was 1/53 of that team. And the fact he was a Colt is not a reason to hate him personally. All he did was beat us with the help of 52 other players and a large coaching staff. You can't hate a guy just because his team beat yours.

Are you seriously insinuating that the Colts would have had even close to the same success vs us or otherwise, without Peyton Manning all those years?? If so, you are wrong. Very. 

Also, I can dislike whoever I choose. And Peyton because of all of that misery he induced upon the team I root for, is on my [BLEEP] list. You do whatever you want, but I don't understand any Jags fan rooting for Manning at this point. 

Hate Peyton Manning all you want to, but don't try to convince me just the fact that he beat us all those years is a reason to hate him.

What if the Colts had Matt Jones, Reggie Williams, and Ernest Wilford instead of the Jaguars? Do you think he would have nearly as many passing yards and touchdown passes as he got with his very good receivers Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark? Probably not.