Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFC Playoffs: 49ers at Panthers

The Panthers are mad. They are probably the least respected #2 team in a long time because they beat the 49ers and every home opponent except the Seahawks but a lot of people are picking them to lose. Kickoff is at 1:00 on Fox. Here is the preview video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/movie-trailers...versus-New

GO PANTHERS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can't stand Cam...so go 49ers!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I can't stand Cam...so go 49ers!!!

Why do you hate him?

I am rooting against the 49ers because to get to Carolina, they had to beat the Packers. That is, when I am able to do that because a Cox technician will be here during it to fix a TV and the phones.

Quote:I can't stand Cam...so go 49ers!!!

I need to watch football with you since you and I cheer for the opposite team in almost every aspect except Jacksonville. We'll be at each other's throats by halftime!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I feel like the panthers need to get over it. The 49ers went to the super bowl last year and are the obvious favorite

Quote:I need to watch football with you since you and I cheer for the opposite team in almost every aspect except Jacksonville. We'll be at each other's throats by halftime!

Don't they say opposites attract? :whistling:

Quote:Why do you hate him?

I am rooting against the 49ers because to get to Carolina, they had to beat the Packers. That is, when I am able to do that because a Cox technician will be here during it to fix a TV and the phones.

The whole college football-getting paid put me against him...every time it see his Cheshire Cat grin I want to whack him like a piñata until candy falls out of his butt!!

And I love Aaron Rodgers...but I still couldn't root for Carolina!

Quote:The whole college football-getting paid put me against him...

If you knew the truth, you would likely hate a lot of players.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:If you knew the truth, you would likely hate a lot of players.

Probably. The same with all sports I'm sure...

LOL.   These guys are talking a massive amount of smack.  Panthers are shooting themselves in the foot right now.

(good job holding to FG though)

Quote:The whole college football-getting paid put me against him...every time it see his Cheshire Cat grin I want to whack him like a piñata until candy falls out of his butt!!

I'm convinced that it was Cam Newton's father who profited from that scandal.  He's a serious sphincter.

Quote:The whole college football-getting paid put me against him...every time it see his Cheshire Cat grin I want to whack him like a piñata until candy falls out of his butt!!

What are you talking about? The scandal was about something Cam's dad did without his knowledge.

I hate both teams....but for today, I hate Carolina more.

I can't stomach them going to another Super Bowl before we get to one.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:LOL. These guys are talking a massive amount of smack. Panthers are shooting themselves in the foot right now.

(good job holding to FG though)

It is only the first quarter. It took them more than 15 minutes to win at San Francisco.

Quote:I hate both teams....but for today, I hate Carolina more.

Don't hate just to hate. The Panthers may be black cats, but that does not mean they will give the Jaguars bad luck.

Quote:What are you talking about? The scandal was about something Cam's dad did without his knowledge.

Supposedly without his knowledge...I don't believe it for a minute. :no:

Panthers stopped on the goal-line. Hard core game.

Quote:I hate both teams....but for today, I hate Carolina more.

Thank you. Thats how I feel too. In the other thread, theres Jags fans talking about how they are rooting for Carolina....I just don't understand that. 

Quote:I'm convinced that it was Cam Newton's father who profited from that scandal.  He's a serious sphincter.

I could be totally wrong...but I think that was done through his dad for plausible deniability.

Beautiful TD for the Panthers. I don't care who wins, not rooting for anyone.

Great game so far.