Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFC Playoffs: 49ers at Panthers

What a throw by newton

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Kaepernick looks pretty bad.

Quote:I could be totally wrong...but I think that was done through his dad for plausible deniability.

My son's old roommate was a teammate of of Cam's when he played a year at Blinn College.  He verified my suspicions that Cecil Newton is controlling and overbearing.  He was on the sidelines leering at Cam if he didn't play to his standards.  I'm sure Cam knew about what his father was doing but felt powerless to stop it.  

Quote:Kaepernick looks pretty bad.

He can get that deer-in-the-headlights look sometimes.  He doesn't have the mental toughness of Russell Wilson, which is why Wilson will be elite very soon.  

Quote:My son's old roommate was a teammate of of Cam's when he played a year at Blinn College.  He verified my suspicions that Cecil Newton is controlling and overbearing.  He was on the sidelines leering at Cam if he didn't play to his standards.  I'm sure Cam knew about what his father was doing but felt powerless to stop it.

He might be the nicest kid on the planet...he still bugs me.

It doesn't have to make sense!! Wink
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:He might be the nicest kid on the planet...he still bugs me.

It doesn't have to make sense!! Wink

Spoken like a true woman.  Tongue

Quote:Kaepernick looks pretty bad.
He's certainly not very accurate with a linebacker in his face.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 03:07 PM by BritishJag.)

Cam Newton is one hell of a football player.

It's amazing that January 2011 mocks had him possibly falling to the second round the Blaine Gabbert going as the top QB.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 03:11 PM by homebiscuit.)

Quote:Cam Newton is one hell of a football player.

It's amazing that January 2011 mocks had him possibly falling to the second round the Blaine Gabbert going as the top QB.

He's a double threat (run and pass) and very effective at each.

He's a good actor too!!

Quote:He's certainly not very accurate with a linebacker in his face.

Yep. Hard to be good against the Panther's D.

Quote:He's a double threat (run and pass) and very effective at each.

He's a good actor too!!
He's got nothing on the soccer players over here.

Geezus that 49er line is tough.

Newton looking really good

Panthers better off trying to strike from the 20 then the 2

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Geezus that 49er line is tough.

yeah couple goal line stands already

Oh and that Basketball style flop was funny!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:He's got nothing on the soccer players over here.

I always get a kick out of when they roll off the stretcher as it's being carried to the sidelines and sprint back on field.   :no:

Quote:Spoken like a true woman.  Tongue

Exactly!! Big Grin

Quote:I always get a kick out of when they roll off the stretcher as it's being carried to the sidelines and sprint back on field.   :no:
Rivaldo of Brazil was the best/worst ever!

[Image: 2lifle0.jpg]

I think we see an NFC Superbowl winner this year, Seattle/San Fran and Carolina all have really good D's.

Quote:Rivaldo of Brazil was the best/worst ever!
[Image: 2lifle0.jpg]

I think we see an NFC Superbowl winner this year, Seattle/San Fran and Carolina all have really good D's.

The ball hits him in the arm and he grabs his face!! That's a heck of a performance! A Jag player did that several years ago... I don't remember who...but it was like a seven second delay from the time he was bumped til the time he dropped!