Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFC Playoffs: Saints at Seahawks

Can #6 beat #1? It has happened five times since 2005, so don't count the Saints out. The Saints showed they can win in cold weather. Now the challenge is winning in a very loud stadium. But this is Drew Brees we are talking about, not a game manager. If not the result, the score might surprise some people.

Here is a preview of the game:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...tsseahawks

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-pl...ts-defense

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ever since the move to our current Playoff system, the wildcard teams have proven to be especially tough to beat. I'm not counting out the Saints, but I am predicting them to lose simply because I've been predicting a Seahawks Super Bowl victory since before the Preseason began.

'02

The Seahawks own the Saints at home. It's not even debatable. They just pitched Sean Payton and Drew Brees their worst offensive output collectively since they've been together back in week thirteen. I don't expect this game to go any differently inless the Seahawks just implode offensively and have a meltdown. That can't be denied. They have been a bit inconsistent from time to time offensively. But I just don't see that happening today. I think it'll be SEA representing the NFC this year in the SB and I am going out on a limb here, BUT, I think IND is fixing to upset NE tomorrow night, and I think they'll go onto upset DEN on their way to representing the AFC against SEA in the SB as well.

SEA wins it though...

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I am not expecting an upset in Seattle either. Now the Saints have another opponent called the weather: 70 percent chance of rain and 50 mph winds. But they already showed us they can win in cold places, so I don't think the temperature will be an issue.

Who are you all rooting for?

I'd like to see if Harvin pushes Seattle over the top

Quote:I'd like to see if Harvin pushes Seattle over the top

Is he completely healthy now? After spending most of the year on PUP, the sideline, or short term IR, he probably feels more urgency to compete than any other Seahawk.

Another guy to watch is #40 RB Derrick Coleman. I read an article on NFL.com yesterday that will inspire deaf people everywhere.

Almost time for kickoff.

GO SAINTS!

I have the final score as...

Seahawks 24 - Saints 17.

Should be a fun game to watch.  

I picked the hawks - but I think I'll pull for the underdog. 

Hawks D is so good. Can't pick against them, especially at home. If they take Graham out the game like Talib did when they played the Patriots Brees will struggle

Ahhh it's a playoff game… That looked like a clean hit nonetheless...

Harvin can't catch a break.

2030 we're gonna being watching professional flag football

I know right, if the player's liquified brains aren't dripping out of their ear holes IT AINT FOOTBALL!!!

Arrrgh red meat and testosterone and big tires and brain damage!!!!!

[Image: laces-out.jpg]

I found it hilarious that Puke McCown was blamed for the missed FG. Could very well be his fault, It still tickled me though
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Bobby Wagner is having himself a heck of a game. I remember watching him play for Utah State vs Auburn a few years back.

What a football player he is!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Everything is going the Seahawks way right now.

Harvin has some issues, but man he is a play-maker. 

And he's banged up again.