Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFC Playoffs: Saints at Seahawks

Marshawn Pinch. LOL. 

[Image: 2022643545.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Percy Harvin out with a concussion

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Man, it sure looks like this game was over early. Who would have thought a team could hold Drew Brees, who has had not 1 but 2 5000yd seasons, to under 50 yds in a whole half of football.

Just wow!!!!! The Seahawks look for real, or they just have the Saints # at home.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Welp. It's officially a game now.

If Russel Wilson was taller he'd have gotten that first down!!!

Quote:If Russel Wilson was taller he'd have gotten that first down!!!
Manziel is an inch taller, does that help?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Ahhh it's a playoff game. That looked like a clean hit nonetheless.

I saw Bush's helmet hit Harvin's there. How was that a clean hit?

Quote:Harvin can't catch a break.

But he gained 15 yards from that personal foul.

Quote:And he's banged up again. 

When I saw that I thought there was no way he could come back without going through the NFL's concucssion protocol. How in the world did they let him return?

Quote:Percy Harvin out with a concussion

Finally. The NFL should fine the Seahawks for waiting too long to rule him out.

Earl Thomas has Jimmy Graham's agent pulling his hair out.  His market value in free agency probably took a 15% knock today. LOL. 

Marshawn Lynch...

What's up with the play clock management by the saints? Is the play clock hard to see from where Brees is at on the field?

I really like this seahawks team. They are def my #2 team behind the jaguars.

Well at least the Saints made it interesting

Colston with the most [BLEEP] play of the year.

Why on Earth did he not run out of bounds?

That was hilarious

Quote:Colston with the most [BLEEP] play of the year.

What did he do?

Considering the year is less than two weeks old, that is not saying much.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2014, 08:51 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

The play in theory is brilliant. Everyone would assume you're going out of bounds there. If he he a throws a cross field lateral and has the arm to do it, the receiver would be expecting it where the defender would not and may have already broke coverage and it could be an easy TD. How can you throw the ball that obviously forward though?

@JaguarsWoman: Did you watch what just happened? He made a forward pass instead of just getting out of bounds and giving the Saints one, or two more shots to get it into the endzone.

Also, by "Year" he meant "Season".

Quote:The play in theory is brilliant. Everyone would assume you're going out of bounds there. If he he a throws a cross field lateral and has the arm to do it, the receiver would be expecting it where the defender would not and may have already broke coverage and it could be an easy TD. How can you throw the ball that obviously forward though?

That is a good idea when the clock is not an issue. But if you need to stop the clock, you need to get out of bounds. Period.

Quote:@JaguarsWoman: Did you watch what just happened? He made a forward pass instead of just getting out of bounds and giving the Saints one, or two more shots to get it into the endzone.

Also, by "Year" he meant "Season".

I turned it off before halftime. And if year means season, there had to be a more [BLEEP] play than that one by Colston.