Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars are a dynasty. On top of the Pats, Steelers, and Cowboys.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 11:05 AM by Tommy.)

The Jacksonville Jaguars are a dynasty. The flawless first draft of Dave "The Malefic Trout" Caldwell has clearly shown that this franchise, can now be considered a dynasty. The inspiring coaching of Gus "The Baws" Bradley should not be underestimated. This team is headed straight for the Super Bowl. And I'm here to tell you why. 

The Malefic Trout's first draft was impeccable. After picking the second best player in the draft, Luke "Ol' Doughnut Boy" Joeckel, he drafted players with insane value at their picks. Some predicted Johnathan "Big Meat" Cyprien to be the first safety off the board and to go in the middle of the first round. After that, Dwayne "Booty Bandit" Gratz was selected in the third round. Looking back at Uconn's season, Gratz actually played better than the assumed to be off the board first teammate, Wreh-Wilson. 

The picks of Ace "Speed Burrito" Sanders and Denard "Shoelace" Robinson were insane value also. Talk about 3rd day playmakers. 

This all points to the Jaguars being a dynasty. All we need now, is to have the scoreboards and stadium renovations up and ready for 2014. 

If we have 2 or 3 more drafts like this one, the Jaguars will take over the NFL, and, soon, possibly the entire world. The talent levels of these guys drafted are just too astronomical. Good day.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dwayne "Booty Bandit" Gratz.... AMAZING HAHAHA

I feel like this is half-satiracal, half-serious, lol.

But I swear, "Booty Bandit" NEEDS TO BECOME A THING. #u_u

OT: Yes, coming off a 4-12 season, it's safe to say we're a dynasty.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 12:13 PM by tmcoughlin.)

Quote:The Jacksonville Jaguars are a dynasty. The flawless first draft of Dave "The Malefic Trout" Caldwell has clearly shown that this franchise, can now be considered a dynasty. The inspiring coaching of Gus "The Baws" Bradley should not be underestimated. This team is headed straight for the Super Bowl. And I'm here to tell you why. 

The Malefic Trout's first draft was impeccable. After picking the second best player in the draft, Luke "Ol' Doughnut Boy" Joeckel, he drafted players with insane value at their picks. Some predicted Johnathan "Big Meat" Cyprien to be the first safety off the board and to go in the middle of the first round. After that, Dwayne "Booty Bandit" Gratz was selected in the third round. Looking back at Uconn's season, Gratz actually played better than the assumed to be off the board first teammate, Wreh-Wilson. 

The picks of Ace "Speed Burrito" Sanders and Denard "Shoelace" Robinson were insane value also. Talk about 3rd day playmakers. 

This all points to the Jaguars being a dynasty. All we need now, is to have the scoreboards and stadium renovations up and ready for 2014. 

If we have 2 or 3 more drafts like this one, the Jaguars will take over the NFL, and, soon, possibly the entire world. The talent levels of these guys drafted are just too astronomical. Good day.

Whatever you smoke, don't stop.

Big meat? Didn't know you swung that way.  :whistling:

Lol, nice!

I like it.

I'll take just beating the current Steelets and Cowboys next year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Daydreaming.... 

Sarcasm?

If nothing else comes from this post, Gratz's nickname should now be booty bandit. :thumbsup:

Quote:The Jacksonville Jaguars are a dynasty. The flawless first draft of Dave "The Malefic Trout" Caldwell has clearly shown that this franchise, can now be considered a dynasty. The inspiring coaching of Gus "The Baws" Bradley should not be underestimated. This team is headed straight for the Super Bowl. And I'm here to tell you why. 

The best way an engineer can hide the fact he sits atop a runaway train is blow lots and lots of steam.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:The best way an engineer can hide the fact he sits atop a runaway train is blow lots and lots of steam.

Everyone got it but you. Not surprising.

You smoke good.

Where I grew up, putting the word 'bandit' with any word for a rear end was done when suggesting a man *ahem* 'preferred to catch rather than pitch'.

Speed Burrito however is pure gold.

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

LOL, Tommy.  

Yeah - speed burrito may have to gain some traction around here.  Ha-ha.   

Quote:Where I grew up, putting the word 'bandit' with any word for a rear end was done when suggesting a man *ahem* 'preferred to catch rather than pitch'.

Speed Burrito however is pure gold.

That's what I thought when I read it...it didn't sound like a good nickname...especially when he's surrounded by men all the time.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???