Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PFF 2014 FA grades and rankings

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 06:33 AM by KYjaggy.)

I think this is a super useful and comprehensive FA list. Bookmark for sure.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/20...y-tracker/

My most wanted FAs (considering that Dave said he anticipates another year of modest FA spending...so no Hardy/Johnson/Orakpo/Mack/Graham/etc) are O'Brien Schofield, Walter Thurmond, and Brian De La Puente.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey look at that. Garrard's name is up there. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

On a more serious note, the DE class looks pretty loaded at first glance. It would be great to snag either Hardy, Johnson, or Tuck. 

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 11:16 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Hey look at that. Garrard's name is up there. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

On a more serious note, the DE class looks pretty loaded at first glance. It would be great to snag either Hardy, Johnson, or Tuck. 

G. Hardy or M. Johnson?, yes. J. Tuck? he's 31. Pass. 

Quote:G. Hardy or M. Johnson?, yes. J. Tuck? he's 31. Pass. 

I think Tuck still has a lot left in the tank, and he'll be easier to snag than the other two.

IMO, you're right though, those two are much better options than he is, but I'd still take tuck assuming he's not asking for much.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 11:42 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I think Tuck still has a lot left in the tank, and he'll be easier to snag than the other two.

IMO, you're right though, those two are much better options than he is, but I'd still take tuck assuming he's not asking for much.

Well, yes, if you fail to get either of the better options, and you can get Tuck for a reasonable deal, then thats better than nothing, I guess. 

The QB list is hilarious.

Why would anyone want Henne back?

Im going to just make a prediction to keep me entertained. Im saying we sign Tyson Jackson(DL) and Everson Griffin (DE) both are young guys that havent played as well as you'd think. I think Everson can be a decent Leo with Bradley working with him. At one point he was a DE playing GUNNER on the punt team.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:Im going to just make a prediction to keep me entertained. Im saying we sign Tyson Jackson(DL) and Everson Griffin (DE) both are young guys that havent played as well as you'd think. I think Everson can be a decent Leo with Bradley working with him. At one point he was a DE playing GUNNER on the punt team.

Griffin is basically Jeremy Mincey 2.0 and Jackson is a tweener DE/DT. Maybe he could replace Alualu but it wouldn't be that much of an upgrade.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

A question comes to mind:

Does PFF have a list of grades for every player for each game in either their free content or in their premium content?

While some of their overall grades surprised me,  I give PFF credit for naming Larry Warford as their overall 2013 Rookie of the Year.  It's rare when a Guard gets this type of recognition.  I'm certainly not counting on Warford to get AP Offensive Rookie of the Year.  I'll be shocked if an Offensive Lineman wins that award,  let alone an interior Offensive Lineman,.

Quote:A question comes to mind:

Does PFF have a list of grades for every player for each game in either their free content or in their premium content?

While some of their overall grades surprised me,  I give PFF credit for naming Larry Warford as their overall 2013 Rookie of the Year.  It's rare when a Guard gets this type of recognition.  I'm certainly not counting on Warford to get AP Offensive Rookie of the Year.  I'll be shocked if an Offensive Lineman wins that award,  let alone an interior Offensive Lineman,.

They grade each player for each game, and it is premium content. I've had it for a while and it's fun to look at, but I have serious doubts as to the accuracy of their grades.

Quote:They grade each player for each game, and it is premium content. I've had it for a while and it's fun to look at, but I have serious doubts as to the accuracy of their grades.

Thanks for the info. 

While I sometimes question the accuracy of the grades they provide in their free content,   I think I'm going to get the premium content.   Sometimes it takes another set of eyes to see something that previously wasn't noticed when watching a game the first time.  

Let Henne walk, Let Gabbert walk, Draft QB at 3 and bring in Garrard as a backup. 

Quote:Thanks for the info. 

While I sometimes question the accuracy of the grades they provide in their free content,   I think I'm going to get the premium content.   Sometimes it takes another set of eyes to see something that previously wasn't noticed when watching a game the first time.

I agree on the second set of eyes. For what it's worth, sometimes I totally agree with the grade, and sometimes I wonder if they accidentally graded the wrong player.

Quote:I agree on the second set of eyes. For what it's worth, sometimes I totally agree with the grade, and sometimes I wonder if they accidentally graded the wrong player.

I would be interested in getting your opinion and/ or the opinion of others participating on the MB on the overall season PFF grades of the Jaguars UFA's if you happened to see all or the vast majority of Jaguars games.   

The low grade Brandon Pettigrew got,  despite his slow start in the first 3 games of the season,  shocked me.   More than anything at this time,  this is the reason why I'm interested in seeing the individual game grades for each player.   

i like the look of linval joseph to be another space eater in the middle of the park especially at 25

de class looks stacked too

Nah, I was a big David guy, but he's at the point now where he probably couldn't answer his phone without tearing something in his knee.

Quote:Let Henne walk, Let Gabbert walk, Draft QB at 3 and bring in Garrard as a backup. 

Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless
;

;

Quote:Nah, I was a big David guy, but he's at the point now where he probably couldn't answer his phone without tearing something in his knee.

He gave us some good years. He wasn't the greatest, but he sure did provide us memorable moments. Got beat up behind our offensive line.
No commercial messages in sigs

Garrard doesn't know the offense. Would make no sense releasing henne and gabbert to bring in two new QBs. It's one of the other and if I had to choose, I'd pick henne as the backup because at least I know he can win one game.....especially if it's against the Texans

Deji Karim is rated as better than Ben Tate according to the RB list. :blink:

I didn't even realize Deji was still in the league. Good for him.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Quote:Deji Karim is rated as better than Ben Tate according to the RB list. :blink:

I didn't even realize Deji was still in the league. Good for him.

He's been touring the AFC South. He's played for Jax, Indy, and Houston in the past 3 years. Hasn't produced much though, don't see how he's above Tate. u_u