Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brent Celek blurb relating to Marcedes Lewis....

Quote:I don't mind overpaying actual very good/ elite level players that are top 5 at their positions like Mack, and such. 

I have always had a HUGE problem with overpaying average type players/ production. 
Fair enough, but we're gonna see more of it going forward with the new CBA.

And don't worry, there will be plenty of time to restructure/cut Lewis, for whatever that's worth.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That doesn't mean/ prove that I don't 100% believe in what I posted as the truth. That just means that maybe I thought no one had seen it yet and it was so good of a point that it should be discussed. 

So you post to illicit responses. I'm glad we agree.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

You can do a lot worse than Marcedes Lewis.

I should know, I watched Blaine Gabbert the past three years.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:You can do a lot worse than Marcedes Lewis.

He's one of a few pieces worth keeping moving forward.  That's the kind of target you want at TE.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:He's one of a few pieces worth keeping moving forward.  That's the kind of target you want at TE.
Agreed. He doesn't really get a lot of credit for being nearly automatic on jump balls in the endzone. I can't remember the last time he lost one, and the DB is all over him every time.

A young QB needs a guy that can do that and right now, Marcedes is the only one on the team capable of winning them.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Apparently only one poster and one team thinks that that notion to actually keep him despite this is [BLEEP].

And apparently the team he's on, Gus Bradley, Dave Caldwell, and 1000 posters on this board all realize he's a highly overpaid but useful player for next year, but that's probably because all of us didn't take a hard stance on him back in 2007 and have a maniacal need for validation and attention that culminates in bashing everyone over the head with the same tired rant day after day after day for the last 6-7 years. But hey, KCCO if that's your thing.