Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dalton

A 6th.  He'd make an excellent backup Quarterback.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 12:42 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

Quote:You talking about the Joe Flacco that has never gone one and done in the playoffs in his entire career? That Joe Flacco?

He is also the same Joe Flacco who people were questioning whether he was what was holding a championship level team back, particularly after his third season when his second half turn overs allowed Pittsburgh back into a playoff game that most people thought the Ravens should have easily won.

Quote:I wouldn't of said that about him but I like him more than most. Flacco is like Eli. When they are on they can beat anyone. But when they are off its horrible.

I don't think Dalton can ever get hot enough to carry his team in the post season.

I wouldn't have either, but many people did.

Quote:He is also the same Joe Flacco who people were questioning whether he was what was holding a championship level team back, particularly after his third season when his second half turn overs allowed Pittsburgh back into a playoff game that most people thought the Ravens should have easily won.

Joe Flacco has been maligned much of his career, but he has put up a lot of good playoff fights.

Dalton, on the other hand, is clearly the very definition of ceiling met.

Every team wants to see that guy in the playoffs. He's the only QB the texans could beat when they were in the playoffs, too.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 01:05 PM by Scarecrow.)

A 2nd, 4th, and 2nd next year? Heck no. I wouldn't trade a pick for him. He's not the type of QB this team needs. We don't need a younger Henne. If we're going to do that we might as well keep the old one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Joe Flacco has been maligned much of his career, but he has put up a lot of good playoff fights.

Dalton, on the other hand, is clearly the very definition of ceiling met.

Every team wants to see that guy in the playoffs. He's the only QB the texans could beat when they were in the playoffs, too.

If not for a Jacoby Jones muffed punt, the Texans, with TJ Yates at QB, could have beaten Flacco and the Ravens in the playoffs in 2011. Flacco also has a playoff win in New England when he was 4/10 for 40 yards and an interception. It would have been reasonable for a person not to expect Flacco to win a Super Bowl, but he did.