Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most Successful First Season Head Coach?

Logic would say the one playing this Sunday. But I like Gus long term.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Logic would say the one playing this Sunday. But I like Gus long term.

Why is your username Kotite?

Quote:Uhmmm......they're not "448 to 248" more talented than us.  

As said, I'd doubt Gus & Fisch with that same Eagle offense would have even totaled 350.  
hard to put an exact number on it, but they're much more talented than us, at least on offense

they have 3 all pros on their offense, and we have.....well do we even have a 3rd or 4th alternate for the probowl at any position? I'm convinced Kelly would've never even given a thought about coming here as depleted as we are

Quote:hard to put an exact number on it, but they're much more talented than us, at least on offense

they have 3 all pros on their offense, and we have.....well do we even have a 3rd or 4th alternate for the probowl at any position? I'm convinced Kelly would've never even given a thought about coming here as depleted as we are

That number was the amount of points each's offense scored this season. 

Who are their AP's? McCoy?.....

Quote:Logic would say the one playing this Sunday. But I like Gus long term.

Not necessarily. The Chargers needed three teams to lose in addition to their own win to get in the playoffs as the #6 seed. The reason they won their last game was an officiating error. Mike McCoy is lucky to be in the playoffs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why is your username Kotite?

An homage to an epic dud of a coach.
Only a chump boos the home team!