Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFC Playoffs: 49ers at Packers

The last wild card game, which is by far the coldest, begins shortly after 4:30 ET on Fox. The Packers lost at San Francisco in Week 1. Can they get the job done without Clay Matthews? Can the 49ers overcome negative temperatures to win on the road? We will find out during the next four hours.

GO PACKERS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's a few Hawks on the Packers squad, I'll be a Cheesehead for a day.  I'm also a fan of greatness aka Aaron Rodgers.  

Quote:There's a few Hawks on the Packers squad, I'll be a Cheesehead for a day.  I'm also a fan of greatness aka Aaron Rodgers.  

There also are Buckeyes in Green Bay: DT Ryan Picket and LB A.J. Hawk.

Quote:There also are Buckeyes in Green Bay: DT Ryan Picket and LB A.J. Hawk.

You aren't supposed to be giving me reasons NOT to root for Green Bay today, JW.   :teehee:

THIS is the game I've been waiting for

Gonna be a close one, will be interesting to see if GB's QB advantage can be SF's abundance of talent.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:Gonna be a close one, will be interesting to see if GB's QB advantage can be SF's abundance of talent.

How will the weather factor into it. Advantage GB?

Quote:How will the weather factor into it. Advantage GB?

That definitely is an advantage for the Packers, but they have lost a home playoff game before. I think this game can go either way with Clay Matthews out.

Wow....the announcers gotta do this outside......

You Ohio people are everywhere. That said was great joy to have Ohio State lose. I hope Urban doesn't stress out and end up hospitalized again.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Holy crude Troy Aikman is starting to sound like John Madden.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Rodgers dunked and dumped all the way to a TD........Henne style

man....those hard hits gotta hurt in these temperatures

Quote:Man....those hard hits gotta hurt in these temperatures

I know from nearly 35 years in Ohio the cold itself hurts.

Halftime 13-10 9ers. Packers offensive line doing much better in the 2nd quarter. They are giving Rodgers the time and allowing him to get in a rhythm. Once in a rhythm.....it usually doesn't end well for the other team.

Quote:Halftime 13-10 49ers. Packers offensive line doing much better in the 2nd quarter. They are giving Rodgers the time and allowing him to get in a rhythm. Once in a rhythm. It usually doesn't end well for the other team.

I think it is more than that. The Packers got some help from a 49ers player who was offsides on first down.

Eddie Lacy reminds me of Natrone Means.
No commercial messages in sigs

Is it back on yet?

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:I think it is more than that. The Packers got some help from a 49ers player who was offsides on first down.

Yes, often mistakes are the deciding factor.....for instance....all of the playoff games so far

GO 49ers!!

<b>GO 49ers!! </b>