Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC Playoffs: Chargers at Bengals

Quote:How on Earth does Jeff Triplette get a playoff game?

How on Earth did he get a job in the NFL? He should have been fired years ago.

I am just glad he is not in Green Bay for the only game I am watching this weekend.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ken Wisenhunt calling plays for a job opportunity today.  All signs point towards the Bengals getting upset at home.  

Quote:Ken Wisenhunt calling plays for a job opportunity today.  All signs point towards the Bengals getting upset at home.  

Can you imagine him with the Tennessee Titans?

Wow.....and another Dalton TO

Dalton has got to go if Cincinnati ever wants to be serious about contending for a title.

Quote:Can you imagine him with the Tennessee Titans?

I think Ken Wisenhunt is a good coach.  Him working in Tennessee would rest on him finding a QB to run his offense or if he's sold on Jake Locker being the answer.

Quote:Wow.....and another Dalton TO

Don't get me wrong I like Andy Dalton.  He's a tough, smart, good kid.  He's holding that teams true potential back.  That team is Super Bowl ready but with Andy Dalton at QB I don't ever see them making it there.  

I think Teddy will be the same kind of player Phil the Thrill is. Not afraid to take hits and a born leader.

Quote:Dalton has got to go if Cincinnati ever wants to be serious about contending for a title.

You know who Andy Dalton is better than?

Blaine Gabbert. OC Jay Gruden said he liked Dalton better than Gabbert.

Quote:You know who Andy Dalton is better than?

And that is your barometer for contending for a title? Being better than Blaine Gabbert?

Quote:You know who Andy Dalton is better than?

I still wouldn't want either of them as my long term answer.  But yes Dalton is superior to Gabbert and it's not that close.

Quote:Dalton has got to go if Cincinnati ever wants to be serious about contending for a title.

Man.....another interception......his eyes are betraying him

I'm hoping for a better quarterback than him.......wonder who it will be......maybe Dave already has a good idea

How cool would it be if the Jags had a song like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNOfvyPpaM

This is why QB purgatory is so terrible. You start out with an inconsistent young QB and start building around him. You progressively get better and better, and he develops a bit, but he never becomes the guy. But by that point, you have so much talent around him and so much invested in him that the only way your team can get better long term is a total collapse, and a lot of times that involves a coaching change as well. Perfect example is the Texans.

I expect the first season AJ Green is out for an extended period of time, they will face a lot of losses and eventually a lot of organizational restructuring.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Ohhhhhhhhhh.........AJ Green!

Man that Andy Dalton sure can put up nice numbers in the regular season. Let's draft the next Dalton!

Go read the bengals message boards. Worse than ours haha
Shock the world

The fat lady sings

Quote:Go read the bengals message boards. Worse than ours haha

Oh.....I can just imagine......how disappointing for them....they had momentum going into the 2nd half......they couldn't hold or catch the ball.....going to be a LONG off season for them