Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFC Playoffs: Saints at Eagles

Is anybody watching the first NFC playoff game tonight? The 11-5 Saints visit the 10-4 Eagles to disprove the doubters about winning games in cold weather. Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth will be there at 8:00 ET. The winner will go to Seattle next week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah Philly is gonna spank them.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:Yeah Philly is gonna spank them.

If that happens, everybody will wonder why the Saints were ranked #1 in the NFC and the Eagles sucked in September. What a difference three months makes.

I'm rooting for Philly this game and through the playoffs  :thumbsup:

Quote:If that happens, everybody will wonder why the Saints were ranked #1 in the NFC and the Eagles sucked in September. What a difference three months makes.

Growing pains and personnel. Chip kellys first games as a coach and not having the right QB in.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

New Orleans wins a shootout.

Pulling for the Saints, expecting the Eagles to win.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I'm rooting for Philly this game and through the playoffs  :thumbsup:

Rooting for Philly.....Go Iggles

Not playing indoors is a disadvantage for them but in a playoff game.....anything can happen

Under throw.....Brees had Sproles.....probably for a TD.......debris on the field?? Imagine that.....lol

Good thing there's no snow.......the snowballs and ice balls would be coming down in force

25 degrees.....little wind.....not too bad

Good pass to the ball boy by Foles, he's on fire 1 for 1

1st down.....pass on a rope

Neither QB looking good right now

lol.....that was clumsy.....should've been downed on the 4 inch line......goof kicked it in.....nice coordination

Fletcher INT! Bad pass again.

C'mon Eagles! Gotta CAPITALIZE 

Dammm....stopped them on 3rd and 1

First down! Nice McCoy