Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFC Playoffs: Saints at Eagles

Bad sack.....he should've done a Manziel

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Rooting for Philly.....Go Iggles

Quote:Not playing indoors is a disadvantage for them but in a playoff game.....anything can happen

Quote:Under throw.....Brees had Sproles.....probably for a TD.......debris on the field?? Imagine that.....lol

Quote:Good thing there's no snow.......the snowballs and ice balls would be coming down in force

Quote:25 degrees.....little wind.....not too bad

Having a nice conversation with yourself?

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Man......a lot of bonehead plays this game.......Saints strike first!

Quote:Having a nice conversation with yourself?

lol

Quote:lol

I'm surprised you're not busy starting anti-Manziel threads. (-:

Quote:I'm surprised you're not busy starting anti-Manziel threads. (-:

I've only ever started one thread pertaining to Manziel and that was related to La Canforta saying he will be the #1 pick.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Oh yeah......Ryans!,,

TD!! That's what I'm talkin about Cooper

Sack for Brandon Graham  :thumbsup:

7-6 Halftime Iggles

I really like this announcing booth crew with Michele Tafoya on the field.  The best in football, IMHO.

Geaux SAINTS!!!!

Quote:I really like this announcing booth crew with Michele Tafoya on the field.  The best in football, IMHO.

Cris Collinsworth is not my favorite, but Al Michaels and Michele Tafoya are among the best at their jobs.

I don't care who wins this one.

Brees is dialin in now

Quote:Brees is dialing in now

What do you mean burt?

Means drew Brees is trying to call him on the phone

Quote:What do you mean burt?

He's getting the feel for his passes. Getting into a rhythm.

Quote:Means drew Brees is trying to call him on the phone

lol.......silly boy

Just let the Saints score a TD here. I don't understand the logic of trying to let them bleed clock and beat you with a FG.

This is so stupid. I think the odds of Philly scoring a TD with 1:30 on the clock are MUCH greater than the Saints missing a 25 yard FG.