Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kansas City vs Indianapolis: AFC Wild Card Game

The Chiefs are going to find out what it's like to go up against a real football team.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So far Chiefs doing okay.....even without Charles. Worst case scenario for KC was if they fell behind early.

Quote:The Chiefs are going to find out what it's like to go up against a real football team.

How's that working out for them?

Wonder if they are happy about giving up that 1st round pick for Richardson.....

Quote:Wonder if they are happy about giving up that 1st round pick for Richardson.....

That could go down as one of the worst trades ever. Hopefully it's a sign of what's to come from the colts front office.

Quote:The Chiefs are going to find out what it's like to go up against a real football team.

What are you talking about? They played against the Broncos twice and the 10-4 Eagles. This is actually their second meeting with the Colts.

Quote:Wonder if they are happy about giving up that 1st round pick for Richardson..

Mike Holmgren said he would have quit over that trade if he was still Cleveland's GM.

Maybe if a different team traded for him it would have worked out better, but that is anybody's guess.

Lmao on pace to hang 62 points on a "real" football team. The Colts suck.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

If the Colts suck, how did they beat the Broncos, Seahawks, and 49ers?

Halftime.......31-10

Quote:Halftime.......31-10

Does that score surprise you?

Quote:If the Colts suck, how did they beat the Broncos, Seahawks, and 49ers?
Luck

ha, get it

Quote:Luck

Ha, get it

It was not all Luck. The whole team won, not just the quarterback. You should know that.

I assume you are just hating on the Colts because they are in our division and want to believe they suck. A sucky team does not win 11 games.

Quote:If the Colts suck, how did they beat the Broncos, Seahawks, and 49ers?

Don't need an answer to that. The score says it all.

Quote:It was not all Luck. The whole team won, not just the quarterback. You should know that.

I assume you are just hating on the Colts because they are in our division and want to believe they suck. A sucky team does not win 11 games.

You kidding me? The AFC South gives them 6 wins right there.

Quote:Don't need an answer to that. The score says it all.

Yes you do need to answer that because I asked. The score does not say anything except 31-10.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 07:18 PM by Swaguars.)

Quote:It was not all Luck. The whole team won, not just the quarterback. You should know that.

Why am I not surprised a woman didn't get a joke. 

Quote:Yes you do need to answer that because I asked. The score does not say anything except 31-10.

A sucky team winning the worst division in football doesnt mean much, especially when they get blown out at home in the first round of the playoffs.

Quote:Why am I not surprised a woman didn't get a joke.

Agreed.

Quote:You kidding me? The AFC South gives them 6 wins right there.

Everyone knows they were getting blown out in Houston and only won there because the Texans lost their coach.

The other five wins are proof the Colts are good and able to beat good teams because they did.