Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Munchak fired

Quote:Exactly. or something.

See, this is hilarious, because she is making fun of you, but you don't seem to care because she is female and paying you attention (on the internet).

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:See, this is hilarious, because she is making fun of you, but you don't seem to care because she is female and paying you attention (on the internet).

Are you insinuating that he's tanking the thread? Care Not for Carly, perhaps?

Quote:It will be interesting to see who they hire. Most of the good candidates (that are known to be candidates anyway) are already gone - as is the best types for Coordinators. 

Maybe this one will actually play out to be good news for the Jags, ......for once. We'll see. 

I'm in strong disagreement with you.    There have only been 2 NFL Head Coach hirings!   How can most of the good candidates already be gone?    In addition,  you aren't even a strong proponent for Lovie Smith as a Head Coach.   

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014, 11:28 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I'm in strong disagreement with you.    There have only been 2 NFL Head Coach hirings!   How can most of the good candidates already be gone?    In addition,  you aren't even a strong proponent for Lovie Smith as a Head Coach.   

Was speaking more about Frazier and Crennel getting gobbled up as DC's. And O Brien, of course. 

I think Detroit will get Whisenhunt, (or should), so there goes another one. 

Unless Tennessee gets a candidate that is unknown to be available (like the Kelly situation last offseason when it was assumed he was returning to Oregon), then I am having a hard time seeing who's a great head coach candidate and great Coordinator(s) that Tennessee will get. 

Theres a reason that teams try to start this process as quick as they can, like Houston did, (in firing their coach so early) for one. Expediting the process helped them land the biggest fish of the offseason, in both HC + DC. Tennessee waiting as long as they did before making their decision did not do them any favors. 

Quote:See, this is hilarious, because she is making fun of you, but you don't seem to care because she is female and paying you attention (on the internet).

I think its hilarious of what you try to read into a 3 word response, by me. Laughing <i>....on the internet, </i>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!