Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chris Kluwe

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 08:49 PM by BoldCityDigital.)

Kluwe alleges that he was released from the Vikings due to his same-sex marriage activism.

http://deadspin.com/i-was-an-nfl-player-...1493208214

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 09:02 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Yawn....more TMZ type drama stuff in sports....what else is new. 

I miss when sports were sports and you never heard of this sort of garbage as sports "news"

Guy seems to be a drama queen. If he wants to be on another team. He needs to just punt and keep his mouth shut.

W/o giving Chris Kluwe the time of day,  Mike Priefer is someone who has a good chance at being an NFL Head Coach one day.  Maybe within the next 2 to 3 years.  His father Chuck was also an excellent Special Teams Coach.   Unless Priefer gets an NFL Head Coach job offer this year,  I doubt that GM Rick Spielman is going to let him leave Minnesota.   Priefer is so highly regarded that if a Head Coach candidate in Minnesota rejects him in the interview process,  Spielman likely will reject the HC candidate.

Quote: 

I miss when sports were sports and you never heard of this sort of garbage as sports "news"

What would you do with your time?   

s
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yawn....more TMZ type drama stuff in sports....what else is new. 

When athletes could go out and drink, do drugs and womanize without cameras getting in the way

Quote:When athletes could go out and drink, do drugs and womanize without cameras getting in the way

LOL... exactly.  Sound like a sensitive subject to someone...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."