Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Helmet? LaRoy aint got time for that.

[Image: NoHelmetTackle1.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tackle, heads up!

Speaking of the Jags helmets.....I hope they fix the fade this offseason. 

Keep the 2 tone idea, just fade it better. 

Intensity. I like it.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

I really like that guy, hope they keep him around

He's fast and explosive.  Big hitter.

Let him bulk up even more to get even more intimidating and we may have ourselves a better version of Russell Allen.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Speaking of the Jags helmets.....I hope they fix the fade this offseason. 

He doesn't like it either...that's why he wasn't wearing it! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

if somebody added "surprise mother [BLEEP]" to that clip i'd laugh for days.

I could not figure out how it fell off..

No helmet yet a perfect form, wrap up tackle. Coincidence?

OP's avatar yells:

"Hey bro you drop this?"

Quote:He doesn't like it either...that's why he wasn't wearing it! :thumbsup:

Lol. You're such a funny bunny.

Quote:No helmet yet a perfect form, wrap up tackle. Coincidence?
I think not.  You can also see how he aims to the left a little, protecting his own head from the ball carriers helmet.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I really hope so too. Id actually prefer to go all black again but a fixed gradient will suffice.

Quote:I think not.  You can also see how he aims to the left a little, protecting his own head from the ball carriers helmet.

Exactly.  Ironically, maybe that's the way to prevent head and neck injuries- take away the helmets. 

Quote:Exactly.  Ironically, maybe that's the way to prevent head and neck injuries- take away the helmets. 

I read fewer head and neck injuries occurred when players wore leather helmets.

Quote:Exactly.  Ironically, maybe that's the way to prevent head and neck injuries- take away the helmets. 

I want to pass this off as insanity but this isnt the first time a player has finished a play without a helmet. I've actually seen this numerous times from defenders over the years and i've yet to see one get injured this way.

There was a FB a couple seasons ago who lowered his shoulder without a helmet and i remember Jeremy Shockey doing something similiar when with the giants(possibly saints).

Quote:I want to pass this off as insanity but this isnt the first time a player has finished a play without a helmet. I've actually seen this numerous times from defenders over the years and i've yet to see one get injured this way.

There was a FB a couple seasons ago who lowered his shoulder without a helmet and i remember Jeremy Shockey doing something similiar when with the giants(possibly saints).

Now there is a new rule that if the ball carrier's helmet comes off, the play dies there, not where he stops running. Good thing for LeRoy that does not apply to tacklers.

It would be better like the college fade I've noticed on the helmets. Syracuse had a nice looking fade on their bowl helmets. Navy's sharp line gold contrast even looks super awesome. Either would be a drastic improvement

Quote:It would be better like the college fade I've noticed on the helmets. Syracuse had a nice looking fade on their bowl helmets. Navy's sharp line gold contrast even looks super awesome. Either would be a drastic improvement

Those Navy helmets are probably among my favorites