Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chudzinski to be fired

Quote:I have all the confidence in the world on Bridgewater's ability Skolnick, but if he happens to play 3 or 4 years and suffer a devastating injury, then guess what, he's not making the HOF. You claimed I said I was guaranteeing a HOF career and I was not - because of that injury possibility. So, no flopping at all HeeRo.

Keep moving that goalpost son you know very well what I meant. Lolol using the injury excuse. Classic! Flip flopping all day every day.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He's not a "bum" not sure why you think he is....

but I also do not want him trading up for Teddy (or anyone else for that matter) unless the compensation given up to do so is along the lines of a single 3rd day pick to do so. I hate, hate, hate the Julio Jones/ RG3 type deals. Everything has to pretty much go perfect for the team giving up the draft choices.....and in the real world that just doesn't happen often.

Lolol wouldn't trade a guy he put in the class of manning luck and aikman.

Flip flopping clown. you're so embarrassing.

Quote:Keep moving that goalpost son you know very well what I meant. Lolol using the injury excuse. Classic! Flip flopping all day every day.

I'm not moving any goalpost. If Bridgewater stays healthy, I have zero doubt he'll have a HOF level career.

Quote:Lolol wouldn't trade a guy he put in the class of manning luck and aikman.

Flip flopping clown. you're so embarrassing.

You're being a total jackass. Which isn't surprising. Can't wait until they ban this account of yours too, HeeRo. 

I wouldn't trade up to get Bridgewater (or any other player for that matter) unless it was a deal like the Blackmon deal that only required minimal compensation. I know you're pretty slow and are unable to comprehend concepts, but no matter what I may think of Bridgewater, things can go wrong and paying a kings ransom to trade up is never a smart idea. Its already being proven with the RG3 deal. 

Quote:They're probably comparable. I'm not calling for a Gus Bradley firing right now. That would be just as dumb as the Browns for firing Chud. 

But at this point Chud would indeed make for an upgrade at OC from Fisch. Chud is one of the better offensive minds out there

Didn't you just say yesterday in another thread that if Chud was fired and the Jags didn't at least consider hiring him (not as the offensive coordinator) they were [BLEEP]?

The dance of the glittery diva continues.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You're being a total [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Which isn't surprising. Can't wait until they ban this account of yours too, HeeRo. 

I wouldn't trade up to get Bridgewater (or any other player for that matter) unless it was a deal like the Blackmon deal that only required minimal compensation. I know you're pretty slow and are unable to comprehend concepts, but no matter what I may think of Bridgewater, things can go wrong and paying a kings ransom to trade up is never a smart idea. Its already being proven with the RG3 deal.

Lolol you wouldnt trade for a qb you think is a future hof? Read your Sig idiot hahahaha. I keep crapping on your terrible takes its okay to be embarrassed. Flip flopping clown.

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2013, 01:22 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Didn't you just say yesterday in another thread that if Chud was fired and the Jags didn't at least consider hiring him (not as the offensive coordinator) they were [BLEEP]?

The dance of the glittery diva continues.

Uh, no Gomer, not as head coach. Go back to the post. Read it again, (and for you maybe 2 or 3 more times) 

It clearly reads that I was talking about hiring Chud now as OC, not HC, 

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...d/?p=94943

Quote:Lolol you wouldnt trade for a qb you think is a future hof? Read your Sig idiot hahahaha. I keep crapping on your terrible takes its okay to be embarrassed. Flip flopping clown.

Nope, and just gave the RG3 example as why I wouldn't, 

Can't wait till you're banned again, SHould be soon, HeeRo. 

so guys i present you the tmd logic

-teddy is in the same class as luck, peyton and aikman

-teddy will be a hall of famer

-All we need is a very good QB - the rest will take care of itself.

-but he wouldnt trade for that kind of player

-he says that its a QB league

so he pretty much wont trade for a hall of famer like peyton and aikman or the prospect that is luck

LOLOLOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

CLOWN

Its funny seeing HeeRo trying as hard as he can before he gets ultimately banned with his new username Superrnan. Laughing 

How pathetic. 

Quote: 

It clearly reads that I was talking about hiring Chud now as OC, not HC, 

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...d/?p=94943

Here's a key question that should be looked at.   Would Chud be a good fit from the standpoint of Gus Bradley?   I have no idea what the answer to this question is.   However,  if the answer is no,   then everything else on this subtopic is irrelevant.