Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chudzinski to be fired

Quote:if fisch is indeed in a 1 year deal i hope we replace him with chud only if mack comes with the package, then we draft Carr and Davante Adams. Boom!

Well yeah, since Chud has experience getting good production out of garbage QB before, in Derek Anderson, so he'd have experience in handling Carr. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well yeah, since Chud has experience getting good production out of garbage QB before, in Derek Anderson, so he'd have experience in handling Carr. 
Your track record on evaluating QBs are embarrassing. Cousins, Lefeveur barkley LOLOLOL

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 11:16 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Your track record on evaluating QBs are embarrassing. Cousins, Lefeveur barkley LOLOLOL

Funny how I only get credited with them and not Luck/ Bridgewater. I was extremely high on those 2 as well. 

Interesting how that works. 

I've learned from my mistakes of those quoted QB though, Now I know a crap QB when I see one, i,e, Carr-bage. 

Quote:This is such a misconception. I have never had a problem spending or overspending for top players.

Mack is considered one of the better players at his position. I'd never complain for overspending to get someone like that.

You wouldn't complain until said player performs poorly then you would blaim the front office for spending to much money on a bum.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 11:22 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:You wouldn't complain until said player performs poorly then you would blaim the front office for spending to much money on a bum.

Example of elite player we paid for that I complained about in making that claim? No? Thats what I thought. 

Quote:Funny how I only get credited with them and not Luck/ Bridgewater. I was extremely high on those 2 as well. 

I've learned from my mistakes of those quoted QB though, Now I know a crap QB when I see one, i,e, Carr-bage. 
lol being extremely high on the highest rated qbs in their respected draft? say it aint so sherlock.

Quote:lol being extremely high on the highest rated qbs in their respected draft? say it aint so sherlock.

Ryan Leaf was an extremely highly rated QB in his respected draft too. So just going by that is no guarantee of success. 

Try again, stooge. 

Quote:Ryan Leaf was an extremely highly rated QB in his respected draft too. So just going by that is no guarantee of success. 

Try again, stooge. 
But didnt you already guarantee Teddys seat in the hall of fame next to Luck Marino and Peyton?

btw peyton was the highest rated QB in that draft lol

Quote:Example of elite player we paid for that I complained about in making that claim? No? Thats what I thought.

Did I say you had? No? That's what I thought. I was pointing out what everybody else here knows you would do. Its just how you are.

Quote:But didnt you already guarantee Teddys seat in the hall of fame next to Luck Marino and Peyton?

guarantee seat in the HOF? uh, no. Touted Bridge as easily the best QB in this draft and asserted that he'd be widely seen as comparable to Luck if he had a similar build of 6' 4" 230? Yes. Teddy's size is the only thing holding those comparisons down. As a QB, Teddy's got it all, otherwise. 

Quote:btw peyton was the highest rated QB in that draft lol

Yeah, so? Leaf was right there with him, so much so that the Colts were going back and forth pretty much most of that offseason on which one to take with the top pick. 

Quote:Did I say you had? No? That's what I thought. I was pointing out what everybody else here knows you would do. Its just how you are.

How can you make a claim like that with zero precedent to back it up. You are defending your point with conjecture. 

Quote:guarantee seat in the HOF? uh, no. Touted Bridge as easily the best QB in this draft and asserted that he'd be widely seen as comparable to Luck if he had a similar build of 6' 4" 230? Yes. Teddy's size is the only thing holding those comparisons down. As a QB, Teddy's got it all, otherwise. 

Yeah, so? Leaf was right there with him, so much so that the Colts were going back and forth pretty much most of that offseason on which one to take with the top pick. 
lol flip flopping again. youre so embarrassing.

Quote:How can you make a claim like that with zero precedent to back it up. You are defending your point with conjecture.

How do you make half the claims that you do? You mean to tell me you don't make claims without any evidence to support it? We both know that's not true.

Quote:lol flip flopping again. youre so embarrassing.

How so? Oh thats right I'm not. You've now resorted to complete bold faced lying. Graduating from telling half truths before. Bravo! 

Quote:Supposedly they are targeting Josh McDaniels.    ...eeessshh.  If there is such a thing as the OPPOSITE of a "player's coach," it's that guy.  As bad as the Jags have been, no reporter has ever referred to our owner, coach and GM as the 3 Stooges in a press conference.  Cleveland has that goin' for 'em.  :thumbsup:

Another coach the Browns apparently have interest in is Arizona Cardinals Defensive Coordinator Todd Bowles.  

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...g-vacancy/

With the lack of stability in the Browns organization,  the risk of accepting their Head Coach position seems too high.    For Josh McDaniels,  if he flops a 2nd time as HC,  he probably won't get a 3rd NFL HC opportunity unless he becomes a huge success as a College HC.    Much like Pete Carroll. 

Quote:How do you make half the claims that you do? You mean to tell me you don't make claims without any evidence to support it? We both know that's not true.

I know that the only time that I can remember in the past decade that the Jags actually spent money for a top player in free agency, I was was absolutely in favor of it. Reggie Hayward in 2005. 

Quote:Funny how I only get credited with them and not Luck/ Bridgewater. I was extremely high on those 2 as well. 

You're claiming credit for Bridgewater. The guy who has yet to play a down in the NFL?

What month should I mark down for his induction into the Hall of Fame?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:How so? Oh thats right I'm not. You've now resorted to complete bold faced lying. Graduating from telling half truths before. Bravo! 
http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...rs/page-21

"However, When theres a differencemaker of the caliber of a Manning/ Luck/ Aikman/ Bridgewater at the top of the draft, they do. And you'd be deluding yourself to think otherwise. " - The Mad Dog

when you put teddy in the class of two hall of famers and Luck who has a great chance to be, it pretty much implies teddy will be a hall of famer.

btw it was aikman not marino lol

check and mate flip flopper  :thumbsup: 

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2013, 12:44 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...rs/page-21

"However, When theres a differencemaker of the caliber of a Manning/ Luck/ Aikman/ Bridgewater at the top of the draft, they do. And you'd be deluding yourself to think otherwise. " - The Mad Dog

when you put teddy in the class of two hall of famers and Luck who has a great chance to be, it pretty much implies teddy will be a hall of famer.

btw it was aikman not marino lol

check and mate flip flopper  :thumbsup: 

I have all the confidence in the world on Bridgewater's ability Skolnick, but if he happens to play 3 or 4 years and suffer a devastating injury, then guess what, he's not making the HOF. You claimed I said I was guaranteeing a HOF career and I was not - because of that injury possibility. So, no flopping at all HeeRo.