Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First thing gus should do is fire Fisch

Quote:Furthermore, I wear Nike Air Max 90's, but I never pay mor than $80 or so.

Does that put me in the cool kids club or the Sketchers club?

Obviously the cool kids club. Cool shoes, at a good price.  :thumbsup:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Furthermore, I wear Nike Air Max 90's, but I never pay mor than $80 or so.

Does that put me in the cool kids club or the Sketchers club?

What if I don't know the name of my shoes just the brand and are also never more than $40. Sketcher club probably, huh?
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:What if I don't know the name of my shoes just the brand and are also never more than $40. Sketcher club probably, huh?

If you feel cool while wearing them, guess what? 

Cool kid club   B)

Anyone else take a magic marker and draw a Nike Swoosh on their shoes as a kid? Or just me?

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Obviously the cool kids club. Cool shoes, at a good price. :thumbsup:

Cool

Quote:Anyone else take a magic marker and draw a Nike Swoosh on their shoes as a kid? Or just me?

Nah, but I draw the Sketchers S on all of my tall white socks.

This is gonna be a great offseason. I can tell.

;

;

Wow, the ladies are arguing about shoes now.     :no:

Quote:Yes, this reads like someone that did a real good job in the college ranks.... Laughing

http://givehellgoldy.blogspot.com/2009/1...needs.html

What did you Google to find this 3 years dormant fanblog? Are you that desperate?

;

;

Quote:Anyone else take a magic marker and draw a Nike Swoosh on their shoes as a kid? Or just me?

Dude, anyone remember 'Roos?  You could fit a quarter into those bad boys!  

Quote:Dude, anyone remember 'Roos?  You could fit a quarter into those bad boys!  

[Image: walter-payton-001261423.jpg]

is it weird if a random dude comes up to you and compliments your shoes?

Quote:Dude, anyone remember 'Roos?  You could fit a quarter into those bad boys!  
Are you refering to Underroos? :teehee:

Quote:is it weird if a random dude comes up to you and compliments your shoes?
No.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:is it weird if a random dude comes up to you and compliments your shoes?

Its awkward. What kind of guy goes up to another and compliments his shoes or even clothes for that matter.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 09:14 AM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:Are you refering to Underroos? :teehee:

No, Kangaroos...  There were these really cheap hightop sneakers back in the late 80's when I was a kid.  They had zippers on the side of the foot for a "pouch", thus Kangaroos.  The pouch was very small though, and you could only hold a quarter in them, and it took forever to try and fish it out.

I did have the star wars underroos,they rocked!  

Wow his play call was better in the second half of the season. Agreed Henne sucks more than people will say. He is a backup not a starter. Let the offseason play out and see what the coaches can do. I am ready for next season and happy

Quote:Wow his play call was better in the second half of the season. Agreed Henne sucks more than people will say. He is a backup not a starter. Let the offseason play out and see what the coaches can do. I am ready for next season and happy

His play calling wasn't any better in the 2nd half, they just played a much weaker schedule....and even then, lets not act as if we were putting up ridiculous point totals. 

240 points scored, 450 given up. 

Both Coordinators are bad. Weak hires. 

Quote:His play calling wasn't any better in the 2nd half, they just played a much weaker schedule....and even then, lets not act as if we were putting up ridiculous point totals. 

240 points scored, 450 given up. 

Both Coordinators are bad. Weak hires. 
You're absolutely right.  The lack of talent, and starting nearly a dozen rookies had nothing to do with those stats.  It's all about the coaching, until they hire a coach you approve of, at which time, it becomes an issue with talent and starting nearly a dozen rookies.  Which side of the fence you're on is completely dependent of what the situation is at that precise moment. 

Anyone with two eyes and a functional brain who watched this team could see the improvement on both sides of the ball in execution in the second half of the season.  The execution wasn't the result of some sudden influx of talent.  Coaching and players becoming more comfortable in their roles certainly did help. 

A weaker schedule in the 2nd half of the season allowed the team to show improvement on the field, but it was improved play calling, better schemes, and putting the talent we do have on the roster in a position to make plays. 

I understand that admitting that would totally derail your pathetic agenda (the smartest guy in the kitchen schtick you've become infamous for) here, so keep on telling us how you could do better between batches of french fries.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2014, 02:39 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:You're absolutely right.  The lack of talent, and starting nearly a dozen rookies had nothing to do with those stats.  It's all about the coaching, until they hire a coach you approve of, at which time, it becomes an issue with talent and starting nearly a dozen rookies.  Which side of the fence you're on is completely dependent of what the situation is at that precise moment. 

Anyone with two eyes and a functional brain who watched this team could see the improvement on both sides of the ball in execution in the second half of the season.  The execution wasn't the result of some sudden influx of talent.  Coaching and players becoming more comfortable in their roles certainly did help. 

A weaker schedule in the 2nd half of the season allowed the team to show improvement on the field, but it was improved play calling, better schemes, and putting the talent we do have on the roster in a position to make plays. 

I understand that admitting that would totally derail your pathetic agenda (the smartest guy in the kitchen schtick you've become infamous for) here, so keep on telling us how you could do better between batches of french fries.

Better Coordinators could have reached better season totals than 240 scored and 450 given up, (-210 point differential) yes even with this roster. 

IMO, good coaching (Coordinators) could have oversaw that -210 number sliced in half for the season total for this season.