Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First thing gus should do is fire Fisch

Something interesting to bring up:

MJD: 3.4 yards per rushing attempt

Todman: 3.4 yards per rushing attempt

/wash

Todman had 2 rushing td's in 76 rushing attempts.

MJD had 5 rushing td's in 234 attempts

If you follow logic wth these numbers if Todman had the same amount of carries it's a wash

The point being is there seems to not be a huge drop off

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014, 01:21 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Something interesting to bring up:

MJD: 3.4 yards per rushing attempt

Todman: 3.4 yards per rushing attempt

/wash

Todman had 2 rushing td's in 76 rushing attempts.

MJD had 5 rushing td's in 234 attempts

If you follow logic wth these numbers if Todman had the same amount of carries it's a wash

The point being is there seems to not be a huge drop off

Numbers deceive in this case. 

Todman clearly passes the eye test for better burst than Slo-MoJo

Both RB suffered from the ZBS, though. 

Quote:He said "candidates" not "coordinators." Most if not all of those guys weren't coming here last year.

Or this year, as they already have jobs.  You can't poach an OC to come to your organization to take the same position...  

Quote:Numbers deceive in this case. 

I honestly don't think you've watched more than 2 games this year.   Todman has shown bursts, but MJD has shown more.  The deal with MJD is that they know they can call up the gut runs for MJD and threw him into the teeth of the D more often then they did with Todman.

To clarify, I think Todman showed signs of promise in the running game.  But MJD, even with the extra weight he had piled on before the season, was the better RB.  The reason he got more touches is because of just that.  He was the better option.  He would be the better option next season as well, if we sign him.

Vikings blow a top draft pick by winning, it's great for them.

Jaguars do the same, and the franchise is doomed.

Makes perfect sense.

Yeah, definitely all the coach's fault. No way did the worst interior offensive line talent in the league or the 2 undrafted young tackles have anything to do with it. 

For someone who bashes other for loving average players, you sure do have a snickers in your pocket for Jordan Todman.

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

Quote:Better Coordinators could have reached better season totals than 240 scored and 450 given up, (-210 point differential) yes even with this roster.

IMO, good coaching (Coordinators) could have oversaw that -210 number sliced in half for the season total for this season.

Why do you even post here? All you do is contradict yourself with moronic statement after moronic statement.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

I wish we could fire Jersey Boy as a fan.

Quote:I wish we could fire Jersey Boy as a fan.

Every court has its jester, every village has its idiot.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You have to be trolling. Nobody can be that stupid and be serious. 

Blaine Gabbert sucks. I don't think ANYONE expected Blaine Gabbert to turn out to be more than what he is. I know I certainly didn't. The plan was to give Blaine Gabbert one last shot to show what he had. He stunk it up, once again. Gabbert can't play football in the NFL. He's had 3 OCs, and 3 QB coaches, and 3 HCs. And you're telling me it's still the coach that gets blamed for when the player doesn't produce? He didn't blow anything. 

Fisch is staying whether you like it or not. And of course, you're entitled to your wrong opinion.
it's that darn gator infested media I tells ya

Wow, this entire thread is why this board is so un-readable nowadays. No objectivity, no thought, just mindless teeth-gnashing.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Found this form last Dec. 30 about firing fisch just thought i would bump it to give you a look at ppls thoughts last year :teehee: :teehee:

Fire the Fisch... Check.....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

this was an epic thread at the time good read from last year