Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Black Monday

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2013, 04:30 PM by knarnn.)

Post your rumors and/or confirmed stories here.

Chud in Cleveland and Allen in Oakland are being floated around as potential firings.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Post your rumors and/or confirmed stories here.

Chud in Cleveland and Allen in Oakland are being floated around as potential firings.
If Greg schiano doesn't go then il laugh

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2013, 06:13 PM by knarnn.)

Shannahan and Schwartz are most likely done.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:If Greg schiano doesn't go then il laugh

He's staying, the team responds well to Glennon.

I can believe rRyan isn't fired yet.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I don't think the Jets will go very far with Rex Ryan. I wouldn't be shocked if he's fired soon

Sounds like Chud will be fired. I thought he did alright job considering their QB situation. Come to Jax and be OC!!!

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Chudzinski will be fired after finishing his first season as the Browns’ head coach. 

We know Rex Ryan will not be one of them.

I read Mike Shanahan expects a quick decision on his fate.

The Vikings are expected to fire Leslie Frazier tomorrow. Jim Shwartz is also more likely than not to be fired.

Chud is apparently gone. I don't really understand it. I thought he did a decent enough job given who his QB's and RB's were. If you trust Mike Silver, apparently Browns players don't understand either. From Silver's twitter:

Quote:I am texting with numerous Browns players and their emotions range from bewildered to furious

One Browns player: "We are so dysfunctional. These billionaires need to pick somebody and stay with them. These aren't girlfriends..."

"... you can't dump them if they (fail to please you) one time."

Another Browns player: "This organization is a joke."

A third Browns player: "I'm on the wrong bus, and very happy I don't have to sit on bus one in awkwardness..."

Hoping Alex Mack sent either the first or second text, or agrees with the sentiments... :devil:

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Quote:Chud is apparently gone. I don't really understand it. I thought he did a decent enough job given who his QB's and RB's were. If you trust Mike Silver, apparently Browns players don't understand either. From Silver's twitter:

Hoping Alex Mack sent either the first or second text, or agrees with the sentiments... :devil:

I like where your head is at

Developing story on NFL.com: Browns likely firing coach Rob Chudzinski. Here is the link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...-by-browns

This one is most shocking to me

In today's society where instant gradification is widespread. A head coach must either win from day 1 and win often, or must be on good accords with the GM and the rest of the front office. Gone are the days where Head Coaches, Owners, and the front office are tied to each other with loyalty.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:In today's society where instant gradification is widespread. A head coach must either win from day 1 and win often, or must be on good accords with the GM and the rest of the front office. Gone are the days where Head Coaches, Owners, and the front office are tied to each other with loyalty.

But the Raiders apparently are not going to fire Dennis Allen.

Quote:In today's society where instant gradification is widespread. A head coach must either win from day 1 and win often, or must be on good accords with the GM and the rest of the front office. Gone are the days where Head Coaches, Owners, and the front office are tied to each other with loyalty.
Loyalty normally doesn't go hand to hand with winning result.

Quote:Loyalty normally doesn't go hand to hand with winning result.

huh?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Post your rumors and/or confirmed stories here.

If Mark Davis doesn't want to be terrible like his father was he should give McKenzie\Allen another year at least. Look at the mess they acquired when they took over it was worse than this team.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...and-browns

Chudzinski didn't even make it to Monday.

The factory of sadness continues to live up to its name.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000305869/article/rob-chudzinski-fired-by-cleveland-browns'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000305869/article/rob-chudzinski-fired-by-cleveland-browns</a>

Chudzinski didn't even make it to Monday.

The factory of sadness continues to live up to its name.

Just seen this on twitter. They must really have had some issues with him.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Leslie Frazier is being prepared for the Turk.

http://nesn.com/2013/12/report-minnesota...e-frazier/