Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jay Cutler

Can anybody think of another regular season game that has meant more to a quarterback's legacy/future. With a win over the Packers, the Bears will be division champs and knock out their biggest rival. With a loss, it will be conclude another late season collapse for Cutler and Chicago. It will also bring an offseason questioning what would have happened if Josh McCown had remained starter. With a loss I am not sure how the Bears can bring him back.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go Pack!

Not only that but the guy he was traded for a few years back has a chance to lead Dallas to the playoffs.

It was gonna be Romo until he got hurt. But with that embarrassing rush d Chicago have and rodgers back. No matter how bad the packers d have been. Gb will outscore chi in a high scoring affair. Excited to see the game. Too bad the NFL flexed the wrong game lol.

Quote:Not only that but the guy he was traded for a few years back has a chance to lead Dallas to the playoffs.

would be great to see Orton beat the Eagles and Cutler lose to the Pack, and then Houston sign Cutler for big cash in the offseason. 

Quote:would be great to see Orton beat the Eagles and Cutler lose to the Pack, and then Houston sign Cutler for big cash in the offseason.

I'd love for this to happen. We also need the Redskins to win today and for us to lose to the Colts. If we end up with Teddy I'll do backflips.

I want Cutler to do whatever is going to get him signed by Houston after this season is over. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I want Cutler to do whatever is going to get him signed by Houston after this season is over. 

Me too...

As Jags fans, this would be the best hope regarding Houston capping its ceiling and giving  Jax a chance to remain ahead of them, going forward. 

If The Texans took Cutler they wouldn't take Bridgewater. 

Quote:Me too...

As Jags fans, this would be the best hope regarding Houston capping its ceiling and giving  Jax a chance to remain ahead of them, going forward. 

If The Texans took Cutler they wouldn't take Bridgewater. 

With that being said, TMD, watching the game last night TB looks like a pretty sure 6'2" i was matching him up against other players this game in particular to make sure. Regardless, his play style is very similar to Rodgers, like i was saying after the sugar bowl last season. He did a little bit of running and he took some hits last night. Are you over the idea of him being too thin to play in the NFL? (We are also assuming he is gonna prob pack on 10lbs before he even starts an NFL game)

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:With that being said, TMD, watching the game last night TB looks like a pretty sure 6'2" i was matching him up against other players this game in particular to make sure. Regardless, his play style is very similar to Rodgers, like i was saying after the sugar bowl last season. He did a little bit of running and he took some hits last night. Are you over the idea of him being too thin to play in the NFL? (We are also assuming he is gonna prob pack on 10lbs before he even starts an NFL game)

His frame was/ is my absolute -only- concern with the guy as a pro. Not his height, not his play. ....And his frame wouldn't stop me from drafting him with our pick should he somehow fall to our pick. He's my #1 hopeful for the Jags draft this year, just as its been this college season. If the Texans get him, we might as well go to sleep for the next 10 years, as Bridgewater & Luck will be in the same division and we'll have neither. No division titles for us in that scenario. 

Quote:His frame was/ is my absolute -only- concern with the guy as a pro. Not his height, not his play. ....And his frame wouldn't stop me from drafting him with our pick should he somehow fall to our pick. He's my #1 hopeful for the Jags draft this year, just as its been this college season. If the Texans get him, we might as well go to sleep for the next 10 years, as Bridgewater & Luck will be in the same division and we'll have neither. No division titles for us in that scenario.

Unless we get Jameis next year, but our luck the Titans will get him.