Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Trump Keeps Winning Thread***

(07-09-2020, 10:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 10:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I know that a corrupt criminal duped 63 million idiots into voting for him and he's about to get a little spoonful of the law and order he's been crying about.

That is a lot of idiots.

Yep. I wonder how many were actual votes and how many were fraudulent? Still not enough to win the popular vote. 

Either way - lots of idiots in this country. 
Thankfully - it would appear a solid percentage of those idiots have begun to see the guy for what he's always been and won't vote for him again.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-09-2020, 11:02 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 10:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: That is a lot of idiots.

Yep. I wonder how many were actual votes and how many were fraudulent? Still not enough to win the popular vote. 

Thankfully - it would appear a solid percentage of those idiots have begun to see the guy for what he's always been and won't vote for him again.

I hear ya. I was pretty fed up myself with my 401(k) only giving me a 26% return last year in response to the economy. I have seen the light though and will be voting for Joe Biden.

(07-09-2020, 10:54 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Interesting tidbit from the great one, Mark Levin:

"The Supreme Court just opened itself up to congressional demands for the individual justices' tax returns.

I can see a situation in which the House or Senate decides that it must have access to all of the justices' tax and financial records each year to determine if they're influences in any way to write the decisions they write or vote the way they vote on numerous cases.

The Justices will not be able to argue that they are immune as a matter of separation of powers as they just shot down that argument as applies to the president."

Levin is exaggerating.  While Scotus did say there are circumstances where the House would be able to see that type of record, they've set a pretty high bar. I don't think the House is going to prove they have a specific or immediate need for those records.  There is no reasonable suspicion of any high crime or misdemeanor in this area.
New York State, on the other hand, has a mandate to investigate a very ordinary crime - cheating on state taxes.  Scotus said that the President is not immune from that type of investigation, and now that he's not immune, he's going to have a very hard time proving that NYS has no reasonable suspicion of him underpaying.  NYS is going to get those records, slam dunk.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-09-2020, 11:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:02 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yep. I wonder how many were actual votes and how many were fraudulent? Still not enough to win the popular vote. 

I hear ya. I was pretty fed up myself with my 401(k) only giving me a 26% return last year in response to the economy. I have seen the light though and will be voting for Joe Biden.

Oh, don't get confused. 

I have you firmly in the "will always be an idiot" column. 

I'm talking about the people that have had enough of his racism, division, suppressing and demonizing journalists, corruption domestic and abroad, nepotism, denying basic science,  and all around ineptitude to function in the office of the president. 

I realize you don't care about any of that stuff and will accept whichever meager excuse or buck-passing the great-orange-one sends down to you.

(07-09-2020, 11:34 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I hear ya. I was pretty fed up myself with my 401(k) only giving me a 26% return last year in response to the economy. I have seen the light though and will be voting for Joe Biden.

Oh, don't get confused. 

I'm talking about the people that have had enough of his racism, division, suppressing and demonizing journalists, corruption domestic and abroad, nepotism, denying basic science,  and all around ineptitude to function in the office of the president. 

I realize you don't care about any of that stuff and will accept whichever meager excuse or buck-passing the great-orange-one sends down to you.

The Trump Derangement syndrome is strong with this one.........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(07-09-2020, 11:50 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:34 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Oh, don't get confused. 

The Trump Derangement syndrome is strong with this one.........

Another mentally diseased peasant who lived in NYC for 15 years. Unrecoverable.

(07-09-2020, 11:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:50 AM)The Drifter Wrote: The Trump Derangement syndrome is strong with this one.........

Here's a morsel of reasoning for you to consider:

Trump has fought harder to hide his tax information than he has for American citizens' wellbeing. 

He has done this because he has something to hide.

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 12:47 PM by Jagwired.)

(07-09-2020, 12:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1281263372437278729?s=20

So NYC allows defacing of public property. BFD.

Look at the effective application of that woman's mask. BUT BUT COVID!!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(07-09-2020, 12:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Another mentally diseased peasant who lived in NYC for 15 years. Unrecoverable.

Here's a morsel of reasoning for you to consider:

Trump has fought harder to hide his tax information than he has for American citizens' wellbeing. 

He has done this because he has something to hide.

Morsel of Opinion.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-09-2020, 12:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1281263372437278729?s=20

This seems like an effective use of time and resources.

(07-09-2020, 12:44 PM)Jagwired Wrote:

So NYC allows defacing of public property. BFD.

... it's their property.  They can paint it how they want.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-09-2020, 01:12 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 12:44 PM)Jagwired Wrote: So NYC allows defacing of public property. BFD.

... it's their property.  They can paint it how they want.

They sure can, and oh boy what good it will do!!!! Buuuuwwhaaahaaa!! Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Man, liberals are so radical and conservatives are at least reasonable. Just look at all the vitriol constantly posted by the liberals. It's disgusting
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020, 03:15 PM by JaG4LyFe.)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/profess...pite-polls

Y'alls boi has a 91 percent chance at reelection.  Liberals commencing temper tantrum in 3...2...1

(07-04-2020, 08:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 08:16 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Let it go far left. Have some dignity,  it's the 4th of July

Haha.  If you think I'm far left, man are you going to hate the actual far left.

It goes far left, extreme far left and radical far left. I was actually being kind to you sir. There's no such thing as the left anymore.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(07-09-2020, 11:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:50 AM)The Drifter Wrote: The Trump Derangement syndrome is strong with this one.........

Peasant? Really?

Is this a thread about Melania?

She keeps on winning more and more in the pre-nup.

Go Melania!!!!

(07-09-2020, 11:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:02 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yep. I wonder how many were actual votes and how many were fraudulent? Still not enough to win the popular vote. 

I read this and it actually filled me with joy. But then realized shoot, he’s wooooooshing me. 

Man, come on, who hurt you? Just tell us.  Who hurt you so much you’re comfortable with the state of our country right now? We’re all here to give you a hug. 

If this was Bush v Gore or Kerry , then fine. But you’re talking about us heading into a deeper Autocracy that’s filled with racism, sexism, xenophobia, oh and not to mention the thousands of American people dying. 
This election isn’t about the economy (although it will be decided by it), it’s about the state of America, where wearing a mask is considered being a liberal pinko.

I understand you’ll never change your mind on this. And it’s sad. I’m not sure whether it’s your education, your background, your line of work. But man, you make me believe that change is impossible even in the face of people dying in front of you.

(07-15-2020, 02:58 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I hear ya. I was pretty fed up myself with my 401(k) only giving me a 26% return last year in response to the economy. I have seen the light though and will be voting for Joe Biden.

I read this and it actually filled me with joy. But then realized shoot, he’s wooooooshing me. 

Man, come on, who hurt you? Just tell us.  Who hurt you so much you’re comfortable with the state of our country right now? We’re all here to give you a hug. 

If this was Bush v Gore or Kerry , then fine. But you’re talking about us heading into a deeper Autocracy that’s filled with racism, sexism, xenophobia, oh and not to mention the thousands of American people dying. 
This election isn’t about the economy (although it will be decided by it), it’s about the state of America, where wearing a mask is considered being a liberal pinko.

I understand you’ll never change your mind on this. And it’s sad. I’m not sure whether it’s your education, your background, your line of work. But man, you make me believe that change is impossible even in the face of people dying in front of you.

The you think Joe [BLEEP] Biden would be better for this country really makes me feel bad for you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2020, 03:51 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-15-2020, 02:58 PM)MojoKing Wrote:

What is wrong with this country literally has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Everything wrong with this country is stemmed from Democrat run cities and a left leaning MSM brainwashing you on a daily basis. 

If Joe Biden wins this election, this country is doomed for the foreseeable future. Hate to break it to you.

Your bolded text feels like a talking point from Don Lemon.