Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Trump Keeps Winning Thread***

(09-16-2020, 03:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 03:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: By definition, it appears that you may have just conducted a Self Assessment.

self-as·sess·ment
/ˈˌself əˈsesmənt/

noun

1. assessment or evaluation of oneself or one's actions and attitudes, in particular, of one's performance at a job or learning task considered in relation to an objective standard.

Hmmm....sick burn?

Did someone say burn?

[Image: bernie-sanders-2020-feel-the-bern-print-...ll-cap.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Any updates on wins?

(11-17-2020, 11:03 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Any updates on wins?

Trump is still a billionaire and you still aren't American.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 11:19 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-17-2020, 11:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

We wouldn't know... we haven't seen Trump's taxes.  Or his birth certificate for that matter.

He couldn't afford to buy the Buffalo Bills when they were for sale, so I'm guessing he's a financial fraud as well.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-17-2020, 11:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Sounds like a complete win win to me. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 11:17 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-17-2020, 11:15 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 11:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump is still a billionaire and you still aren't American.

We wouldn't know... we haven't seen his taxes.  

He couldn't afford to buy the Buffalo Bills when they were for sale, so I'm guessing he's a financial fraud as well.

I dont know about you, but my tax returns don't document my net worth. Do yours? If so, explain how. I will wait...

(11-17-2020, 11:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 11:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump is still a billionaire and you still aren't American.

Sounds like a complete win win to me. Laughing

Correct. I've got lucky with the British colony I've ended up in. 

Trump doesn't seem very happy. So I guess being a billionaire ain't all that.

(11-17-2020, 11:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 11:15 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: We wouldn't know... we haven't seen his taxes.  

I dont know about you, but my tax returns don't document my net worth. Do yours? If so, explain how. I will wait...

No... just yearly income (and income taxes paid of $750 in 2016).  But the fact the NFL denied his bid to buy the Buffalo Bills after investigating his finances tells you all you need to know.  If you have proof of his billionaire wealth after 6 personal bankruptcies, please provide.  I'll wait...
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-17-2020, 11:22 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 11:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I dont know about you, but my tax returns don't document my net worth. Do yours? If so, explain how. I will wait...

No... just yearly income (and income taxes paid of $750 in 2016).  But the fact the NFL denied his bid to buy the Buffalo Bills after investigating his finances tells you all you need to know.  If you have proof of his billionaire wealth after 6 personal bankruptcies, please provide.  I'll wait...

The NFL hates DT. That is the bar you are going by go argue he isn't a billionaire?

Being upset at someone leveraging the laws of the land to their advantage is silly.

(11-17-2020, 11:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 11:22 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: No... just yearly income (and income taxes paid of $750 in 2016).  But the fact the NFL denied his bid to buy the Buffalo Bills after investigating his finances tells you all you need to know.  If you have proof of his billionaire wealth after 6 personal bankruptcies, please provide.  I'll wait...

The NFL hates DT. That is the bar you are going by go argue he isn't a billionaire?

Being upset at someone leveraging the laws of the land to their advantage is silly.

6 personal bankruptcies and the NFL questioning his finances is more evidence that I have he is not a billionaire than any evidence you have that he is.  And it is WAY more evidence than Trump has of any voter fraud.

(11-17-2020, 11:40 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 11:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The NFL hates DT. That is the bar you are going by go argue he isn't a billionaire?

6 personal bankruptcies and the NFL questioning his finances is more evidence that I have he is not a billionaire than any evidence you have that he is.  And it is WAY more evidence than Trump has of any voter fraud.
This post has been determined to be
[Image: 175-D63-BB-18-FD-4-E87-A0-B0-214098019473.jpg]
Six personal bankruptcies? Nope...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 12:02 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-17-2020, 11:57 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 11:40 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: 6 personal bankruptcies and the NFL questioning his finances is more evidence that I have he is not a billionaire than any evidence you have that he is.  And it is WAY more evidence than Trump has of any voter fraud.
This post has been determined to be
[Image: 175-D63-BB-18-FD-4-E87-A0-B0-214098019473.jpg]
Six personal bankruptcies? Nope...

Excuse me... business bankruptcies.  But six... yes. Plus DOZENS of other failed businesses.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 08:28 PM by Jags.)

So we’re hating on a guy that has failed businesses?   Most businesses fail after their first year.  How many successful business do you own Neptune? More or less than DJT?  More or less than 1?   As a business owner, it’s not exactly easy. And I can assure you, it takes some money to start just 1.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 10:24 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-18-2020, 08:25 PM)Jags Wrote: So we’re hating on a guy that has failed businesses?   Most businesses fail after their first year.  How many successful business do you own Neptune? More or less than DJT?  More or less than 1?   As a business owner, it’s not exactly easy. And I can assure you, it takes some money to start just 1.

My wife and I own 3 successful businesses. 0 bankruptcies.

(11-19-2020, 10:22 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 08:25 PM)Jags Wrote: So we’re hating on a guy that has failed businesses?   Most businesses fail after their first year.  How many successful business do you own Neptune? More or less than DJT?  More or less than 1?   As a business owner, it’s not exactly easy. And I can assure you, it takes some money to start just 1.

My wife and I own 3 successful businesses.  0 bankruptcies.

Right...right! Because 100% of the time I ask a question similar to that or say something bad about “insert topic” the person on the other end ALWAYS is in a position to counter saying the complete opposite.  Either I nonstop put my foot in my mouth (not gonna rule that out) or I’m getting the ole BS answer.  But if your a gigalo and she deals meth, those 2 don’t count. I’ll bite.   What’s the third?

(11-19-2020, 06:49 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 10:22 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: My wife and I own 3 successful businesses.  0 bankruptcies.

Right...right! Because 100% of the time I ask a question similar to that or say something bad about “insert topic” the person on the other end ALWAYS is in a position to counter saying the complete opposite.  Either I nonstop put my foot in my mouth (not gonna rule that out) or I’m getting the ole BS answer.  But if your a gigalo and she deals meth, those 2 don’t count. I’ll bite.   What’s the third?

Hair colouring?

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 07:20 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-19-2020, 06:49 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 10:22 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: My wife and I own 3 successful businesses.  0 bankruptcies.

Oh, you are GOOD!  You got me.

The third is a dual lawn care business / political publicist media firm in Philadelphia, named after a hotel that represents the local climate. We specialize in spreading manure all over the place... in both aspects of the business.

(11-19-2020, 06:58 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 06:49 PM)Jags Wrote: Right...right! Because 100% of the time I ask a question similar to that or say something bad about “insert topic” the person on the other end ALWAYS is in a position to counter saying the complete opposite.  Either I nonstop put my foot in my mouth (not gonna rule that out) or I’m getting the ole BS answer.  But if your a gigalo and she deals meth, those 2 don’t count. I’ll bite.   What’s the third?

Oh, you are GOOD!  You got me.

The third is a dual lawn care business / political publicist consulting firm in Philadelphia, named after a hotel that represents the local climate.  We have trademarked spreading manure all over the place... in both businesses.
That’s mighty funny. I own a successful lawn business/ high end auto dealership& fine jewelry emporium.

(11-19-2020, 07:06 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 06:58 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Oh, you are GOOD!  You got me.

The third is a dual lawn care business / political publicist consulting firm in Philadelphia, named after a hotel that represents the local climate.  We have trademarked spreading manure all over the place... in both businesses.
That’s mighty funny. I own a successful lawn business/ high end auto dealership& fine jewelry emporium.

Really?  I see you more as a guy specializing in Latex.

(11-19-2020, 07:52 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 07:06 PM)Jags Wrote: That’s mighty funny. I own a successful lawn business/ high end auto dealership& fine jewelry emporium.

Really?  I see you more as a guy specializing in Latex.

I always thought of you as....wait, I never did.  Carry on.