Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Trump Keeps Winning Thread***

(11-19-2020, 07:53 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 07:52 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Really?  I see you more as a guy specializing in Latex.

I always thought of you as....wait, I never did.  Carry on.

Apparently it isn’t only me he’s a creeper with.  Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-19-2020, 08:04 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 07:53 PM)Jags Wrote: I always thought of you as....wait, I never did.  Carry on.

Apparently it isn’t only me he’s a creeper with.  Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

November and December have not been good to this Trump Keeps Winning Thread. Every time I turn around he loses the election, court claims, appointees/loyalists, republican representatives siding with him, and even the opinions of most Fox News shows. Luckily, he still has the Proud Boys and Newsmax standing by his side.

That was informative.

(12-15-2020, 11:51 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: November and December have not been good to this Trump Keeps Winning Thread.  Every time I turn around he loses the election, court claims, appointees/loyalists, republican representatives siding with him, and even the opinions of most Fox News shows.  Luckily, he still has the Proud Boys and Newsmax standing by his side.

Yes, the vaccine hitting the market 9 months after a pandemic and the market hitting all-time highs in November and December are certainly not wins.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 12:27 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(12-15-2020, 12:17 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That was informative.

26 pages on this thread ending with people calling other people creepy and a George Costanza gif in his underwear.

At least I'm getting back on topic, even if it does go against your loyalty and endless support of one-term 45.

(12-15-2020, 12:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 11:51 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: November and December have not been good to this Trump Keeps Winning Thread.  Every time I turn around he loses the election, court claims, appointees/loyalists, republican representatives siding with him, and even the opinions of most Fox News shows.  Luckily, he still has the Proud Boys and Newsmax standing by his side.

Yes, the vaccine hitting the market 9 months after a pandemic and the market hitting all-time highs in November and December are certainly not wins.

Angela Merkel pressed hard and funded the Germans to develop a vaccine.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...washington

I don't care about Trump, or the die hard supporters. If that's your goal, go ahead and be petty. Just a bad look, imo.

Well, I can promise you if you start an official Biden keeps winning thread, it will lack a single solid accomplishment, so there is that.

I have been a Trump supporter from day one. Not so much that I think he's great, but the best we had to choose from, and I still think he was. However, there comes a time to accept that he lost and stop wasting the Court(s) time and just call it over and done. It's way past time. Let's just move on. Maybe he will run again next election cycle or maybe there will be someone better. I'm not married to any particular party, I choose the person I think would be the better person for the job no matter of party. I think Ben Carson might be a worthy candidate, but that is just a maybe yes maybe no.

(12-15-2020, 01:08 PM)wrong_box Wrote: I have been a Trump supporter from day one. Not so much that I think he's great, but the best we had to choose from, and I still think he was. However, there comes a time to accept that he lost and stop wasting the Court(s) time and just call it over and done. It's way past time. Let's just move on. Maybe he will run again next election cycle or maybe there will be someone better. I'm not married to any particular party, I choose the person I think would be the better person for the job no matter of party. I think Ben Carson might be a worthy candidate, but that is just a maybe yes maybe no.

Same sentiments here, although I think the next Republican candidate is largely unknown. I just don’t see anyone in the current crop of the usual candidates as someone I could fully support. It must be someone with Trump’s pugnacity but genteel. A hammer wrapped in velvet, if you will.

(12-15-2020, 12:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Well, I can promise you if you start an official Biden keeps winning thread, it will lack a single solid accomplishment, so there is that.
Well you can start one with him beating Trump in the election.

Isn’t that an accomplishment?

(12-15-2020, 12:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Well, I can promise you if you start an official Biden keeps winning thread, it will lack a single solid accomplishment, so there is that.

Who would start such a stupid thread?

(12-15-2020, 01:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well you can start one with him beating Trump in the election.

It would have been if he did. That is not what happened though.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-15-2020, 03:53 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 01:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well you can start one with him beating Trump in the election.

Ah yes.

You read something on the Internet didn’t you? Or OANN? Or Newsmaxx? Has god voted Trump into office yet?

(12-15-2020, 03:53 PM)Jagwired Wrote:

Time to reconnect with your roots
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(12-15-2020, 06:16 PM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 03:53 PM)Jagwired Wrote: It would have been if he did. That is not what happened though.

Time to reconnect with your roots
Hahahaha

Like.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 06:49 PM by Lucky2Last.)

You guys are dumb. Seriously. I get just owning it, and trying to overcome the obstacles that are in the way, but you guys are the obstacle. You are blind.

(12-15-2020, 06:49 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You guys are dumb. Seriously. I get just owning it, and trying to overcome the obstacles that are in the way, but you guys are the obstacle. You are blind.

So, you're saying that if we stop posting negative things about Trump his supporters on this board (you included) will admit that he lost fair and square?

Deal!

I'll keep up my end of the bargain, and won't post anything negative concerning your guy starting right now, and I'll be waiting for you to "own" it.

For the record, I do not think you are dumb like me but I do not share your support for DT.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 09:13 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Did someone say Blind?

[Image: 816bw928TPL._SX522_.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShmU3Jv1Q7ePMJQKGwdUN...g&usqp=CAU]

(12-15-2020, 09:02 PM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 06:49 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You guys are dumb. Seriously. I get just owning it, and trying to overcome the obstacles that are in the way, but you guys are the obstacle. You are blind.

So, you're saying that if we stop posting negative things about Trump his supporters on this board (you included) will admit that he lost fair and square?

Deal!

I'll keep up my end of the bargain, and won't post anything negative concerning your guy starting right now, and I'll be waiting for you to "own" it.

For the record, I do not think you are dumb like me but I do not share your support for DT.
I could be wrong but I don't think he was talking about who you think he was.