Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Trump Keeps Winning Thread***

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2019, 08:37 AM by homebiscuit.)

(07-02-2019, 08:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Obama should hand his Nobel Peace Prize to Trump. Someone who has actually earned it. It would be a start in giving some credibility back to the prize.

That’s the plain truth, but I’m also glad Obama was awarded. Like the MSM after the election, it openly revealed that it is an agenda-driven organization which, scientific achievement aside, awards ideology over accomplishment.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

C'mon guys, you know this is all just because Putin instructed his two flunkies to get along. Not nearly as courageous as Captain Momjeans and his Merry Miscreants.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-02-2019, 08:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 08:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Obama should hand his Nobel Peace Prize to Trump. Someone who has actually earned it. It would be a start in giving some credibility back to the prize.

That’s the plain truth, but I’m also glad Obama was awarded. Like the MSM after the election, it openly revealed that it is an agenda-driven organization which, scientific achievement aside, awards ideology over accomplishment.

Nobel Peace Prize is right up there with Oscar, Emmy, and Pro Bowl.

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2019, 02:17 PM by The Drifter.)

[Image: Trump.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

It may not be the "normal" way of doing things, but quite frankly President Trump is accomplishing things and in a good way.  Opening diplomatic communication with a brutal dictator while NOT giving him anything more than a handshake and a face-to-face meeting is actually the right way to do things.

Meanwhile the democrats are looking pretty bad when it comes to immigration and border control.  Not too long ago they were calling the border crisis something "manufactured" by President Trump and not a "real emergency".  They certainly have changed their tune though and trying to lay blame on this administration is just plain false.  The "cages" and "concentration camps" were in place long before President Trump ever took office.  NEWS FLASH - The occupants of the detention centers are free to leave at any time... as long as their destination is to their country of origin.  They are only "forcibly" held there because they broke the law.

On the economic front, we are seeing growth and all time highs in all of the major indices in the stock market.  To say that it only "benefits the top" of the income ladder is not really accurate.  If a hard working middle class person is invested via a 401k they are definitely seeing their savings grow for their retirement nest egg.  People that say that the tax cut didn't benefit them and only helped "the rich" aren't really paying attention.  I personally saw a significant decrease in the amount of income tax that I had to pay, and that's after the significant raise that I got.

I must admit it, Trump got my vote because I was in the "anybody but Hillary" camp.  I didn't like him and did not vote for him in the primary.  I will however vote for him (as many people will) in the next election because the democrat party can't seem to put a candidate up that can come close to matching what he has accomplished.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-02-2019, 06:30 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: It may not be the "normal" way of doing things, but quite frankly President Trump is accomplishing things and in a good way.  Opening diplomatic communication with a brutal dictator while NOT giving him anything more than a handshake and a face-to-face meeting is actually the right way to do things.

Meanwhile the democrats are looking pretty bad when it comes to immigration and border control.  Not too long ago they were calling the border crisis something "manufactured" by President Trump and not a "real emergency".  They certainly have changed their tune though and trying to lay blame on this administration is just plain false.  The "cages" and "concentration camps" were in place long before President Trump ever took office.  NEWS FLASH - The occupants of the detention centers are free to leave at any time... as long as their destination is to their country of origin.  They are only "forcibly" held there because they broke the law.

On the economic front, we are seeing growth and all time highs in all of the major indices in the stock market.  To say that it only "benefits the top" of the income ladder is not really accurate.  If a hard working middle class person is invested via a 401k they are definitely seeing their savings grow for their retirement nest egg.  People that say that the tax cut didn't benefit them and only helped "the rich" aren't really paying attention.  I personally saw a significant decrease in the amount of income tax that I had to pay, and that's after the significant raise that I got.

I must admit it, Trump got my vote because I was in the "anybody but Hillary" camp.  I didn't like him and did not vote for him in the primary.  I will however vote for him (as many people will) in the next election because the democrat party can't seem to put a candidate up that can come close to matching what he has accomplished.

It is a simple case of not noticing a larger bi-weekly paycheck being auto-deposited into your account then the Democrats coming along to tell you tax reform was for the .01% when your tax return isn't as large as previous years.

The Democrats feed off ignorance and they aren't going hungry anytime soon.

224,000 jobs in June and 3.4% unemployment.

(07-05-2019, 09:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 224,000 jobs in June and 3.4% unemployment.

The May 2019 numbers had been much lower.  Glad to see recovery there.
The jobs number, and the unemployment number, and wages, are all so much more important than the stock market 
I still don't think the President deserves much credit or blame either way, but most people think he makes this stuff happen with occult magic, so, it certainly helps his re-election chances.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-05-2019, 11:15 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 09:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 224,000 jobs in June and 3.4% unemployment.

The jobs number, and the unemployment number, and wages, are all so much more important than the stock market 
I still don't think the President deserves much credit or blame either way, but most people think he makes this stuff happen with occult magic, so, it certainly helps his re-election chances.

Being business-friendly isn't magic. Anyone can do it, so why are the Democrats so opposed?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

One down, one to go (emoluments case): https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/10/politics/...index.html
                                                                      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-d...businesses
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Omg, that’s terrible.

The cover of Megadeth's Holy Wars is also turrible.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-05-2019, 11:15 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Less regulations and less tax burden creates jobs

But I guess Trump didn't have nothing to do with that....

(07-16-2019, 04:48 PM)Kane Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 11:15 AM)mikesez Wrote: The May 2019 numbers had been much lower.  Glad to see recovery there.

Less regulations and less tax burden creates jobs

the changes to the tax code were small, and the boost to the total number of jobs would be a one-time boost.
That boost already happened.
The regulatory changes can also cause job growth, but it depends on what regulation is changing and why. 
No one on these threads ever gets specific about the regulations.
I'm willing to be convinced if somebody can tell me which regulatory change caused what jobs to emerge, but as of now this is just one of those lines of people repeat over and over again until it becomes a dogma that none of them actually understand.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Bernie doesn't pay his staffers $15 hour.

You just can't make this stuff up.

(07-19-2019, 07:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bernie doesn't pay his staffers $15 hour.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Democrats are the biggest Hypocrites there are...... One set of rules for them, and another for you........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(07-16-2019, 09:19 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 04:48 PM)Kane Wrote: Less regulations and less tax burden creates jobs

the changes to the tax code were small, and the boost to the total number of jobs would be a one-time boost.
That boost already happened.
The regulatory changes can also cause job growth, but it depends on what regulation is changing and why. 
No one on these threads ever gets specific about the regulations.
I'm willing to be convinced if somebody can tell me which regulatory change caused what jobs to emerge, but as of now this is just one of those lines of people repeat over and over again until it becomes a dogma that none of them actually understand.

Or, because you doubt that the policies of Trump had little impact, the burden is on you to research and show why policy change did little if that is your stance.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Constitution - 1
Lower Courts - 0

Build that wall!

https://twitter.com/RepRaulGrijalva?ref_...onsensical

Besides the de rigueur "racist, fascist, yada, yada, yada" labels, this rep says it's "Trump's fake emergency". Wait a minute, weren't the dems just gnashing their teeth and clawing their eyeballs out while screeching about the 'humanitarian crisis on the border'?  This is confusing.