Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Draft Standings

Anyone have the current draft order after todays game. All the teams around us also lost

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are 3rd right now 

1. Texans

2. Rams

3. Jags

4. Browns 

5. Buccs

Nfl.com has us third from the bottom in standings, not sure if that's accurate?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

The Jags were looking really good to move up to #2 until the Redskins imploded at the very end. Unbelievable.

The last game of the season will mean a lot in terms of draft order. I won't mind another loss as long as its a competitive game like this one was....

....Indy will probably help us win though.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:The Jags were looking really good to move up to #2 until the Redskins imploded at the very end. Unbelievable.
ugh! Well if we lose and they win next week; this will be our last hope 

Quote:The Jags were looking really good to move up to #2 until the Redskins imploded at the very end. Unbelievable.
Not sure if I'm more mad at Redskins D for being entirely incompetent, or lifetime choke-artist Romo miraculously coming-through in the clutch at the worst possible time for us.

I want 3 players. Clowney, Bridgewater, Manziel. Jaguars have the number 3 pick. Just give me one of those 3 at 3, and I'm happy.

My top 6 favorite posters on these boards

Deacon
Pirkster
Shack Del Rio
Haterade
Hurricane
Badger

Its actually good that they lost. Texans have a good chance of beating the Titans next week, giving the Rams the first pick.

Quote:Its actually good that they lost. Texans have a good chance of beating the Titans next week, giving the Rams the first pick.

Texans are tanking

Our schedule is so weak that we'll pick ahead of any team we are tied with.  

Today's game was perfect.  The guys fought hard and were close, but ultimately we lost.

I wouldn't be mad if that happened next week as well.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Texans are tanking

Ok, TMD.

I don't think it's possible for us to pick second anymore. Even if the redskins win they'll have the weaker SOS. So looks like we should instead root for a Texans win and Redskins loss to ensure the Texans don't have the top pick at least. There's a chance the Rams could go Teddy and I'd rather him go there than our own division.

I was shocked they had a big lead most of the game. That was a bigger disappointment to me than the Browns losing because they had the game won and Dallas stole it from them at the end.

Quote:It's actually good that they lost. Texans have a good chance of beating the Titans next week, giving the Rams the first pick.

No it's not. If the Rams are #1, the Texans will be #2. And I really don't think that switch will happen.

If the rams take the first pick you can almost guarantee that they will trade it away and the browns are in prime position to make that trade giving them first pick of the QB crop. If we don't finish second or third we could possibly be looking at two to four qbs already off the board

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:If the rams take the first pick you can almost guarantee that they will trade it away and the browns are in prime position to make that trade giving them first pick of the QB crop. If we don't finish second or third we could possibly be looking at two to four qbs already off the board

The Rams were #2 when they traded down with the Redskins, remember? So don't think they have to be #1 to consider any trade offers.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2013, 02:57 AM by archer56.)

Quote:The Rams were #2 when they traded down with the Redskins, remember? So don't think they have to be #1 to consider any trade offers.
I'm aware of that I'm his st saying if Washington ends up giving up the first pick to the rams I can completely see the browns getting trading for the first pick, it would make taking Mathews at six not a reach and I don't think the Vikings have the ammo to trade for the first pick given the draft they had last year. The only thing I could see them deciding to not trade it to the browns is if they think k Atlanta would take the tackle to fix their horrible o line and go defence with the rest of their picks. 

Also you would be crazy not to take what Washington offered. You could build half of one side of the ball with the package Washington offered.

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

This appears to be the current draft order. Keep in mind the playoffs will impact things.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_...er-week-16

1. Houston Texans 2-13

2. St. Louis Rams** 7-8

3. Jacksonville Jaguars 4-11

4. Oakland Raiders 4-11

5. Cleveland Browns 4-11

6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-11

7. Atlanta Falcons 4-10

8. Minnesota Vikings 4-10-1

9. Buffalo Bills 6-9

10. Tennessee Titans 6-9

11. New York Giants 6-9

12. Detroit Lions 7-8

13. Pittsburgh Steelers 7-8

14. New York Jets 7-8

15. St. Louis Rams 7-8

16. Green Bay Packers 7-7-1

17. Chicago Bears 8-7

18. Baltimore Ravens 8-7

19. Dallas Cowboys 8-7

20. San Diego Chargers 8-7

21. Miami Dolphins 8-7

22. Philadelphia Eagles 9-6

23. Cincinnati Bengals 10-5

24. Cleveland Browns# 4-11

25. Arizona Cardinals 10-5

26. New Orleans Saints 10-5

27. San Francisco 49ers 10-4

28. Kansas City Chiefs 11-4

29. New England Patriots 11-4

30. Carolina Panthers 11-4

31. Denver Broncos 12-3

32. Seattle Seahawks 12-3

**Acquired in trade with Washington

#Acquired in trade with Indianapolis

Source: ESPN Stats & Information

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

So if everything stays the same next week and the Texans do not pick Teddy Bridgewater, we have to worry about a lot of leapfrog possibilities. The Browns will want to jump over both the Raiders and Jaguars and, at #5, don't have to give up too much to get #2 from the Rams. The Raiders may also want to beat us to Bridgewater and prevent the Browns from jumping over them. It will be interesting to see who trades up in the first round.