Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jeremy Mincey lands on a roster

Reunited and it feels so goooooooood!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Whoa, I didn't even know he was released. I guess I'm late to the party like Mincey was.

@OnGuardJax

LOL maybe he can be on time in the mountain time zone

Quote:LOL maybe he can be on time in the mountain time zone

Dick Stockton said he came from San Francisco, not Denver.

I did not expect him to find a new job so soon after being cut.

Ah, of course.  

Gene's Myth

Well..best of luck to Mincey. Question; did he have to go through the waiver wire first? As in Denver only got him because a lot of other teams passed on him? He may have some success lining up across from Von Miller
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:Well..best of luck to Mincey. Question; did he have to go through the waiver wire first? As in Denver only got him because a lot of other teams passed on him? He may have some success lining up across from Von Miller

What do you mean lining up across from Von Miller? Denver runs a 4-3 defense with Miller in the middle.

Quote:What do you mean lining up across from Von Miller? Denver runs a 4-3 defense with Miller in the middle.

Von Miller rarely, if ever, plays in the middle.

he tanked it with the jaguars to play with a contender.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:He tanked it with the Jaguars to play with a contender.

According to NFL.com, he was our best pass rusher the last two seasons.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...er-broncos

Quote:What do you mean lining up across from Von Miller? Denver runs a 4-3 defense with Miller in the middle.
He is the strong side linebacker. Do you know anything about football? Anything at all?????

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Dick Stockton said he came from San Francisco, not Denver.

I did not expect him to find a new job so soon after being cut.

Is there anyone, anyone at all...think hard now...in Denver...maybe a guy with a catchy nickname made up of initials, who could maybe, possibly, perhaps have a relationship with Jerome <sic> Mincy from his days in the 'Ville?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Is there anyone, anyone at all...think hard now...in Denver...maybe a guy with a catchy nickname made up of initials, who could maybe, possibly, perhaps have a relationship with Jerome <sic> Mincy from his days in the 'Ville?

Where did you get the name Jerome from? The guy's name is Jeremy. And my statement had nothing to do with JDR.

Quote:According to NFL.com, he was our best pass rusher the last two seasons.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...er-broncos

I love how you needed NFL.com to tell you that.

I'm surprised they cut Walton to make room for Mincey. I'd definitely take a look at him because he was a good young center before he got injured.

Quote:I love how you needed NFL.com to tell you that.

I don't worry about individual player statistics too much because they are often misleading. As long as someone sacks the quarterback, why does it matter if that guy was Mincey or Babin?

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013, 09:24 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Quote:He is the strong side linebacker. Do you know anything about football? Anything at all?????

She sure does love to make a big deal out of something when she thinks you're wrong. 

Edit: ... and maybe Del Rio think he can get 8 +/- sacks out of him again? 

Mincey is more than likely just being looked at as another pass rusher for the Broncos playoff push, nothing more.

If he doesn't turn his lazy attitude around, he won't stick around anywhere.

Btw I'm kind of saddened but not really surprised that Austen Lane hasn't found anywhere else to play after getting cut from the Chiefs.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Mincey is more than likely just being looked at as another pass rusher for the Broncos playoff push, nothing more.

If he doesn't turn his lazy attitude around, he won't stick around anywhere.

Btw I'm kind of saddened but not really surprised that Austen Lane hasn't found anywhere else to play after getting cut from the Chiefs.

When did the Chiefs cut him?

Nfl.com should tell you that too.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.