Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jeremy Mincey lands on a roster

Quote:Mincey is more than likely just being looked at as another pass rusher for the Broncos playoff push, nothing more.

If he doesn't turn his lazy attitude around, he won't stick around anywhere.

Btw I'm kind of saddened but not really surprised that Austen Lane hasn't found anywhere else to play after getting cut from the Chiefs.

Lane was on the Lions for a few games not sure if he played but he was on their roster but he got cut around Thanksgiving and hasn't found work since

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lane was one of my favorite people on the team. I was hoping he would catch on somewhere but I just don't see it at this point.

But I have no doubt he'll get into broadcasting or something where his personality will be a huge benefit.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013, 10:55 AM by NCJag.)

The Lions signed Lane and cut him like a week later.

Quote:Mincey is more than likely just being looked at as another pass rusher for the Broncos playoff push, nothing more.

The Lions signed him but cut him after a week.

If he doesn't turn his lazy attitude around, he won't stick around anywhere.

Btw I'm kind of saddened but not really surprised that Austen Lane hasn't found anywhere else to play after getting cut from the Chiefs.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Where did you get the name Jerome from? The guy's name is Jeremy. And my statement had nothing to do with JDR.

Earlier this year one of the color guys had his name wrong, kept calling him Jerome.

And you said "I did not expect him to find a new job so soon after being cut." which has EVERYTHING to do with Del Rio.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013, 11:24 PM by jag86fan.)

Austen Lane? Good place for him. Twitter is a much better tool when you're actually good at something you do...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Austen Lane was on the Lions Game Day roster for the games in Chicago and Pittsburgh following the team's bye.  That's when Ziggy Ansah was sidelined with an ankle injury.  Lane played better than I expected in his first game but had a quiet second game.  Ansah came back for the game vs. Tampa Bay.  Lane was on the Game Day Inactive list as a result.  When the Lions needed make room on the 53 man roster for Practice Squad player G-C Rodney Austin the week of the Thanksgiving Day Game after Tennessee made him an offer,  Austin was signed to the 53 man roster.  With Lane getting cut.  My guess is Lane will be in an NFL Training Camp in 2014.