Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR Questions!

I have Roddy White, Cecil, TY Hilton, Crabtree, and claimed Ace Sanders.

Start White and TY, or swing for the fences and take Roddy and Ace? Kinda feeling Buffalo may be vulnerable, and TY has been pretty terrible of recent!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did you or your opponent have players going on Thursday? If so, what was the outcome?

I'd definitely start Roddy. TY has been terrible but, this is the team he scored 3 touchdowns against previously. Crabtree might be going up against Revis which is never good. I know the Bucs are letting Revis shadow opponents number 1 but, I'm not sure if that wil be Crabtree or Boldin, I'd stay away. And Ace has the possibility of being one of the focal points in our offense today. I'm leaning Ace but, I don't know if that's the homer in me or what.

I had Moreno go and he had D. Thomas and Prater go. I am currently down 8 points after a weak showing by Moreno, but he took a bigger hit projections wise, so it is pretty dead even. I wanna play Ace, but I think that's the Homer in me, as well! That's why I decided to go tithe boards.

I'm running the Eagles D which should be a solid play against Min with AP and Gerhart out, but again the homer in me wants to start the Jags against a bad Buffalo offense!! I've managed not to be a homer all year, the playoffs is the wrong place to start!

Oh ok. So you're pretty even after Thursday. If you were down big I was gonna say TY for his upside. I think Ace will definitely get you at least 6 (if it's not ppr) with ten upside of 14-15. TY has way bigger upside but he could put up a stinker of a game.

So, it's your preference. Safe (Ace) or upside (Hilton).

It's PPR, I'm leaning towards TY now that Cecil is out, Cecil would take attention away from him.

What do you guys think about Mike Brown?

<b>IN CALDWELL WE TRUST</b>

<b>GO JAGS!</b>

BenceA22

Quote:What do you guys think about Mike Brown?

I'd look for another option.

I thought Mike Brown was going to have a huge game last week, but he finished with 20 yards and a lost fumble which offset each other and worked out to zero points.

'02