Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andre Johnson Is Truly A Class Act.

If Texans Wide Receiver Andre Johnson Isn’t One of Your Favorite Players, He Likely Will Be After This.

In addition to embarrassing cornerbacks and safeties all over the football field, the Houston Texans’ star wide receiver Andre Johnson is doing amazing things off the field.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/...fter-this/

I love stories like this. I know that a lot of players do this kind of thing, and many do so without any media attention. I think Johnson exemplifies this kind of thing. He has always been a good all around guy, and is truly a wonderful ambassador of the game and the Texans. My hat goes off to him. :thumbsup:

Plus, knocking the "F" out of Innegan was a huge plus! Banana

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Even though he plays for the Texans he's always been one of my favorite non jags. 

:thumbsup:

Class move, Andre. 

He has always been a fun guy to watch and has been a model player and person.

This shows how bad the situation was in Houston this year as it drove this guy to have words with his qb and walk to the locker room early one game.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

See, now if it were Vince Young, he'd only give them 10 seconds.

Nah, classy thing Andre did. That's awesome.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Good for Andre, it's a shame he wasted his career in houston. Should have played out his contract and moved on years ago.

Always good to see guys give back. One of my favorite WRs and he's been pretty reliable this year on my Fantasy team which has made me like him even more
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:Even though he plays for the Texans he's always been one of my favorite non jags.

This..

Quote:If Texans Wide Receiver Andre Johnson Isn’t One of Your Favorite Players, He Likely Will Be After This.

In addition to embarrassing cornerbacks and safeties all over the football field, the Houston Texans’ star wide receiver Andre Johnson is doing amazing things off the field.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/...fter-this/

I love stories like this. I know that a lot of players do this kind of thing, and many do so without any media attention. I think Johnson exemplifies this kind of thing. He has always been a good all around guy, and is truly a wonderful ambassador of the game and the Texans. My hat goes off to him. :thumbsup:

Plus, knocking the "F" out of Innegan was a huge plus! Banana

He's done this for for multiple years..  Reason why He's always (plus always signing up with Houston), He's always been my favorite Texan.  Andre Johnson is a true class act and he'll probably never be given his deserve.. and look at the QBs he's had to play with.  Extreme class act and a future HOFer.

Poor guy, I almost wish we trade him.. he deserves it.. and it hurts me dearly to say that.  The guy deserves to play in a SB.

Cool story, but couldnt they get a better picture?

He looks really annoyed at the size of the bill!

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

It's always pleasant to read about those with the ability to help doing so.

Especially when it involves children.

I was just going to post this.  Outstanding and as Dakota stated, truly a class act!

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.