Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"AR15 salty at fans threads"

So I went to the game yesterday and I'm just saying THESE PLAYERS HAVE A REASON TO BE SALTY WITH THE FANS. I watched our jaguars run out of the tunnel and I heard a few fans cheering, then the Broncos ran out and the crowd busted my ear drums, there were far more Broncos fans in attendance it's pitiful. I understand we are losing games and the players haven't deserved much cheering but the fact that more people are at the games to please their business clients/trying to impress their girlfriends etc is pathetic, there is nobody there for the games aside from a small crowd.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Guess this couldn't go in the other salty Arob thread?
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

They are lucky anybody shows up to be honest.

Start winning and fans turn around pretty quickly. Hard to blame them after multiple consecutive seasons as a bottom feeder team

Quote:Start winning and fans turn around pretty quickly. Hard to blame them after multiple consecutive seasons as a bottom feeder team

It is hard to be truthful and honest when you call yourself a "fan" and don't show full support of the team at all times.

Until they win they get the Business. It's the way it is.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:It is hard to be truthful and honest when you call yourself a "fan" and don't show full support of the team at all times.

All that "full support" you were showing rooting for the Broncos yesterday, amirite?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Gus is terrible, AR whines, and they haven't won a home game in a year!  What do these morons expect?

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Gus is terrible, AR whines, and they haven't won a home game in a year!  What do these morons expect?

AR would not criticize fans if they actually did the right thing. No matter how bad we suck nobody who claims to be a "Jaguars fan" should stop showing support for the team.

Quote:AR would not criticize fans if they actually did the right thing. No matter how bad we suck nobody who claims to be a "Jaguars fan" should stop showing support for the team.
I have you blocked, but I figured you would respond to my post.  The right thing!?  We are doing the right thing.  We won't stand for this crap any longer.  They are the ones playing, and they need to blame themselves.  They should see us booing and not want to let us down anymore.  We (I use this term loosley bc I don't live in Jax any longer, but family still does(I do buy Sunday Ticket which isn't cheap)) pay good money to watch these games, and waste a WHOLE Sunday to see this product.  Everytime I go to a Jags game, I leave at 10 am, park, wait or tailgate, watch the game, sit the traffic, drive home, and finally return to the house by 6 pm.  Just to see them get their [BLEEP] kicked every week.  You are delusional and an apologist for these bums.  Probably a family member who feels the need to defend them.  Go back to rooting for the Packers lady!

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I have you blocked, but I figured you would respond to my post.  The right thing!?  We are doing the right thing.  We won't stand for this crap any longer.  They are the ones playing, and they need to blame themselves.  They should see us booing and not want to let us down anymore.  We (I use this term loosley bc I don't live in Jax any longer, but family still does(I do buy Sunday Ticket which isn't cheap)) pay good money to watch these games, and waste a WHOLE Sunday to see this product.  Everytime I go to a Jags game, I leave at 10 am, park, wait or tailgate, watch the game, sit the traffic, drive home, and finally return to the house by 6 pm.  Just to see them get their [BAD WORD REMOVED] kicked every week.  You are delusional and an apologist for these bums.  Probably a family member who feels the need to defend them.  Go back to rooting for the Packers lady!

The right thing is showing full support of the team if you are really a Jaguars fan. Real fans are people who continue showing full support of the team no matter how bad they are.

Quote: Go back to rooting for the Packers lady!

And the Broncos. Lol

Quote:And the Broncos. Lol

I am still rooting for the Jaguars and always will. People who don't show full support of the Jaguars at all times have no right to accuse me of not being a Jaguars fan because that is what I do.

Check out the record for the last four years.

Then look at the few years before that.

The fact that we have more than 10 fans in the stadium is impressive.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 02:37 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Check out the record for the last four years.

Then look at the few years before that.

The fact that we have more than 10 fans in the stadium is impressive.

The last line is a lie.

I don't need to check out our record since 2012.  If you are really a Jaguars fan, you support the team at all times no matter how good or bad we are. You can get angry and frustrated. You can dislike things we do. But to act like you don't care or want the team to lose is saying the Jaguars are not your team.

Quote:The last line is a lie.

I don't need to check out our record since 2012.  If you are really a Jaguars fan, you support the team at all times no batter how good or bad we are.

Stop.  You are a fan of two other teams and wanted the Broncos to win.  Just stop.  You are in no position to judge anyone being a fan when you are a fan of multiple teams.  

Quote:Stop.  You are a fan of two other teams and wanted the Broncos to win.  Just stop.  You are in no position to judge anyone being a fan when you are a fan of multiple teams.  

You are in no position to tell me to stop posting anything. I can say almost anything I want and it is the honest to God truth.

Quote:You are in no position to tell me to stop posting anything. I can say almost anything I want and it is the honest to God truth.

As you are in no position to judge how much of a Jaguars fan someone is.  Get it?

You are a fan of the team that just beat us for [BLEEP] sake.

Quote:As you are in no position to judge how much of a Jaguars fan someone is.  Get it?

You are a fan of the team that just beat us for [BAD WORD REMOVED] sake.

I am waiting for people to clearly explain to me why they call themselves Jaguars fans but don't care what the team does, watch games whenever possible, or say anything good about the team. I need that information to be convinced they're 100% Jaguars fans and not wavering in their support just because the team sucks.

Quote:I am waiting for people to clearly explain to me why they call themselves Jaguars fans but don't care what the team does, watch games whenever possible, or say anything good about the team. I need that information to be convinced they're 100% Jaguars fans and not wavering in their support just because the team sucks.

Gus Bradley.