Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kirk Cousins

Quote:Been saying it all along.

you win a cookie

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:you win a cookie

Remember when you said Kirk Cousins was good? It was not too long ago....

You aren't very good at this "evaluating QBs" thing.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 06:44 AM by hailtoyourvictor.)

"Nick Foles isn't good."

"Kirk Cousins is good."

"Kirk Cousins > RGIII."

"Draft Dan LeFevour."

"Draft Matt Barkley."

Keep swinging and missing, TMD.

Quote:"Nick Foles isn't good."

"Kirk Cousins is good."

"Kirk Cousins > RGIII."

"Draft Dan LeFevour."

"Draft Matt Barkley."

Keep swinging and missing, TMD.

"KIrk Cousins is bad" -...... "I AM A QB GENIUS" - hailtoyourvictor

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 11:42 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Remember when you said Kirk Cousins was good? It was not too long ago....

You aren't very good at this "evaluating QBs" thing.

It will be funny if/ when Cousins comes back after this year and does well, whether that be with a new coach with the Redskins or elsewhere. That entire Redskins team was a trainwreck this year and you don't factor that at all into the mix. 

I've made correct calls on other QB but they were more universally panned, its just you pick the longshots that I've missed on/ liked and act like that supercedes.If I actually paid attention to your QB assertions other than your Cousins obsession, I'm sure I'd find big time whiffs over the years. I'll have to pay more attention from now on, given what a jerk you seem to be,. 

Kirk Cousins is not good.  He was drafted in the 4th round for a reason. 

Quote:Been saying it all along.

I thought about getting on here (but didn't do it) as soon as I saw the Redskins score. I thought you might have done it at half time.

To say I told you so. It's just too hard not to. I think that's what many see as the main purpose of this message board.

And yeah, I probably would have done the same thing.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:It will be funny if/ when Cousins comes back after this year and does well, whether that be with a new coach with the Redskins or elsewhere. That entire Redskins team was a trainwreck this year and you don't factor that at all into the mix. 

I've made correct calls on other QB but they were more universally panned, its just you pick the longshots that I've missed on/ liked and act like that supercedes.If I actually paid attention to your QB assertions other than your Cousins obsession, I'm sure I'd find big time whiffs over the years. I'll have to pay more attention from now on, given what a jerk you seem to be,. 

RGIII (who you don't think is good) vastly out-performed Cousins with that same Redksins team. What makes you think Cousins will be good? He is not.

Quote:It will be funny if/ when Cousins comes back after this year and does well, whether that be with a new coach with the Redskins or elsewhere. That entire Redskins team was a trainwreck this year and you don't factor that at all into the mix. 

You get so tied to some meaningless prediction or "rec's" you make on this board. Cousins has been a dud this year when he's played. It's ok. You can admit it.

;

;

RG3 missed most of the off-season and played injured all season.  The Redskins were trying to raise Cousins' trade stock, but I don't see how they can get a 2nd round for him.  He's a nice back-up, though.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 04:32 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

The thing that gets me is that TMD didn't say "Cousins has potential to be good" or that "Cousins may be good", he said "Cousins is good."

Nobody who actually watched Cousins play this season would ever had said he was good. He look average against a terrible Falcons defense, but besides that he has been downright abysmal.

"People act like Cousins is chopped liver. He is good." - TMD.

Either TMD didn't watch Cousins play or he was very wrong about Cousins. He won't admit to either, though.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 04:38 PM by The Mad Dog.)

hailtoyourvictor, I haven't seen such an obsession to one player in a long time. Well, since vagrantwade's Bridge obsession, anyway...

Serious question, did Cousins steal your gf or something? Laughing 

Quote:hailtoyourvictor, I haven't seen such an obsession to one player in a long time.

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...is/page-12

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 11:58 PM by Adam2012.)

Quote:hailtoyourvictor, I haven't seen such an obsession to one player in a long time. Well, since vagrantwade's Bridge obsession, anyway...

Serious question, did Cousins steal your gf or something? Laughing

Have we not had to read hundreds of your posts on the wonderfulness of Tedy Bridgewater?

Do you post in your sleep?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Bumped for update.

Cousins open to trade:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/103912...n-redskins

Wow, TMD was right, and we sure have banned alot of people.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(02-03-2014, 12:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Bumped for update.

Cousins open to trade:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/103912...n-redskins

The Bortles option deadline makes all of this very awkward. 

We have to decide on Blake before securing another QB and that's fraught with risk unless they work it all out under the table.

(01-26-2018, 04:24 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Wow, TMD was right, and we sure have banned alot of people.

He was right on Cousins. And a couple other guys too. 

The list of guys he filibustered about endlessly that turned out to be something opposite of his assertions is a very, very, very long list.

(01-26-2018, 05:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 04:24 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Wow, TMD was right, and we sure have banned alot of people.

He was right on Cousins. And a couple other guys too. 

The list of guys he filibustered about endlessly that turned out to be something opposite of his assertions is a very, very, very long list.

There were certainly some prominent ones. Bridgewater almost made him right as well. I was surprised reading thru this thing, I had a totally different opinion in 2013 on Cousins that I do now. I have to give a little credit to TMD for calling that one back then, I certainly didn't see it. The funny thing is I only came across this thread cause I was looking at an old thread I started on Dalton. My opinion on him basically hasn't changed at all, but I completely forgot about what I thought of Cousins.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-26-2018, 04:41 PM)JackCity Wrote: The Bortles option deadline makes all of this very awkward. 

We have to decide on Blake before securing another QB and that's fraught with risk unless they work it all out under the table.

March 14th is the deadline for Blake and March 12th is the start of legal tampering, right? I think that's true, would give us a little time.