Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yahoo Reporting Mack Brown To Step Down

Quote:he felt underappreciated. Finebaum has more info than you. deal with it.

you can't even name your sources, so.... it just comes off as fanboy denial

Jesus. You actually believe what that moron says. Finebaum is nothing but a troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013, 04:04 PM by badger.)

Quote:Jesus. You actually believe what that moron says. Finebaum is nothing but a troll.
are you really going to doubt that he knows Jimbo personally? Finebaum has been in Alabama radio for like 20 years

and no, im not Jesus.

Quote:are you really going to doubt that he knows Jimbo personally? Finebaum has been in Alabama radio for like 20 years

and no, im not Jesus.

Am I going to doubt that he knows Jimbo personally? No. I'm sure he's known him for a long time. I don't care one way or the other.

All I know, along with anyone else with half a brain, is that Finebaum is about as clueless as they come. He's a clueless SEC homer, kind of like you.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013, 04:22 PM by badger.)

Quote:Am I going to doubt that he knows Jimbo personally? No. I'm sure he's known him for a long time. I don't care one way or the other.

All I know, along with anyone else with half a brain, is that Finebaum is about as clueless as they come. He's a clueless SEC homer, kind of like you.
just because he favors the SEC doesn't mean he can't be impartial. just like a FSU ACC homer like yourself should at least acknowledge that the last few years haven't been nothing but joy for Fisher

if im a clueless homer, then so are you, so what's your point? unless you are so delusional that you actually don't consider yourself an FSU homer.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013, 04:48 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:Jimbo will be on ther list. u should be a little worried about losing him to Texas. not alot worried, but there is a chance

And I dont think any FSU fan with logical thinking will deny that. 

Worrying (even a little) about him leaving is an overraction. This is to be expected when a Head Coach has some success. It happened to Urban when he won 2 NC.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I get my information from people who are closer to the situation than Finebaum. He is a hack.

I'm surprised he can even take time to report on Jimbo and the Texas job with all the Alabama/SEC slurping he does.

Ill never forget Finebaum suggesting that FSU should move to the SEC and become bottom dwellers but bring in more money.

That guy has the SEC Virus.

Quote:the Mack brown story has been the biggest thing the last couple weeks. obviously Jimbo is on their radar and he isn't as happy at FSU as you and tomahawk slop nation will report

you really are going to play dumb and think the years before this one were all sunshine and rainbows for Fisher? people were calling for his replacement and FSU neglected to give him an extension until just recently

Unless you can name the people who were calling for him to be replaced, I will consider this a LIE!

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:And I dont think any FSU fan with logical thinking will deny that.

Worrying (even a little) about him leaving is an overraction. This is to be expected when a Head Coach has some success. It happened to Urban when he won 2 NC.

im pretty sure bigjohn thinks jimbo will stay at fsu forever and wants to be buried at the 50 yard line at doak

Quote:Ill never forget Finebaum suggesting that FSU should move to the SEC and become bottom dwellers but bring in more money.

That guy has the SEC Virus.

Unless you can name the people who were calling for him to be replaced, I will consider this a LIE!

well the old forum was deleted, so i cant help

it

but there was a jimbo hot seat thread and several nole fans were happy with him getting fired, and im sure the vocal minority did what they always do and threw trash on jimbo's lawn or something

Quote:im pretty sure bigjohn thinks jimbo will stay at fsu forever and wants to be buried at the 50 yard line at doak

Forever? Probably not. A long time? Absolutely. He is at his dream job. He's built FSU into a perennial title contender, and despite what you hear from that goofball Finebaum, he and his wife and family are VERY happy in Tallahassee. His Heisman winning star QB is also coming back next year. And they also have their Kidz 1st Fund  based out of Tallahassee. Why would he want to go to Texas and start over?

Quote:Forever? Probably not. A long time? Absolutely. He is at his dream job. He's built FSU into a perennial title contender, and despite what you hear from that goofball Finebaum, he and his wife and family are VERY happy in Tallahassee. His Heisman winning star QB is also coming back next year. And they also have their Kidz 1st Fund based out of Tallahassee. Why would he want to go to Texas and start over?

money? and Texas is a more prestigious job

Quote:im pretty sure bigjohn thinks jimbo will stay at fsu forever and wants to be buried at the 50 yard line at doak

Jimbo is at the job he has wanted. Do I think he will stay 20 plus years? No, but with a few titles, and consistent winning seasons over a 8-14 year span Jimbo could easily supplant Bowden in terms of profile.

I am more inclined to believe he wants that more than going to another program, and having to rebuild again from scratch.

Quote:well the old forum was deleted, so i cant help

it

but there was a jimbo hot seat thread and several nole fans were happy with him getting fired, and im sure the vocal minority did what they always do and threw trash on jimbo's lawn or something
I remember that thread. I could have quickly put my 2 cents in and say he should never be fired but didnt muster up the energy.

Quote:well the old forum was deleted, so i cant help

it

Ding ding ding ding.  Badger hit the nail on the head.

It's funny no FSU fans remember this thread.

Quote: 

I remember that thread. I could have quickly put my 2 cents in and say he should never be fired but didnt muster up the energy.

Muster up the energy to post in an FSU thread.  Please, you post in every thread possible.

Quote:Muster up the energy to post in an FSU thread.  Please, you post in every thread possible.

Nah, if any thread has like 10-15 pages of regurgitating stuff ill lurk it, and if it interest me ill add a quick reply early on, if it dosent interest me ill move on. Those kinds of threads are hard to keep up with.

I've been enjoying. This has been hilarious.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"