Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time Magazines Person Of The Year Finalists

Bashar Assad- President of Syria

Jeff Bezos- Amazon Founder

Ted Cruz- Texas Senator

Barack Obama- President Of The United States

Hassan Rouhani- President of Iran

Kathleen Sebelius- Secretary of Health and Human Services

Edith Windsor- Activist

Edward Snowden- NSA Leaker

Pope Francis- Leader of The Catholic Church

And last, but certainly the least... *Drumroll*

Miley Cyrus- Singer

I know everyone on here might have very different opinions, but I think everyone on here can agree, that Miley doesn't deserve to be on this list.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Snowden Snowden, I wouldnt wipe my [BLEEP] with the rest of the people on that list. 

Besides Miley...I'm wonder what a few of the names on that list did to be worthy of person of the year.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Keep in Mind that Time Also named Adolf Hitler Man of the Year in 1938

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

My vote is for Miley "chicken butt"..

[Image: 334tc0g.jpg]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

That image can never be unseen.  I'm having a hard time holding down my dinner.

Snowden is my vote and having Barack Obama on there is laughable.  But as The Drifter pointed out they did select Hitler in 1938....so you never really know.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2013, 10:02 PM by homebiscuit.)

Miley's little white girl butt it isn't appealing at all.  But it has her twerking all the way to the bank.  At first I thought she had lost her mind and then it occurred to me that she's much more shrewd than I thought.  She's playing the public's idiotic fixation for all it's worth.  How she is perceived by anyone not contributing to her bottom dollar (no pun intended) doesn't bother her a bit.  She calls it her "movement".  It's a 'movement', alright, but it's setting her financially for life.  Pretty soon when the novelty wears off she'll give it up and stick to singing and the occasional acting job to stay busy.  Miley is playing the game, and very well at that. 

Quote:Miley's little white girl butt it isn't appealing at all.  But it has her twerking all the way to the bank.  At first I thought she had lost her mind and then it occurred to me that she's much more shrewd than I thought.  She's playing the public's idiotic fixation for all it's worth.  How she is perceived by anyone not contributing to her bottom dollar (no pun intended) doesn't bother her a bit.  She calls it her "movement".  It's a movement, alright, but it's setting her financially for life.  Pretty soon when the novelty wears off she'll give it up and stick to singing and the occasional acting job to stay busy.  Miley is playing the game, and very well at that. 
Well, if it doesn't work out for her, she could always be a spokeswoman for Tyson

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Well, if it doesn't work out for her, she could always be a spokeswoman for Tyson

Big Grin