Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Harassed boyfriend jumped to his death after his girlfriend insisted on going into another clothes shop

Quote:I like pain.. No safety word needed Wink

Good night WD, what if she bites your meat or veg?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm glad I went with va jay jay instead of coochi or whoha!! Y'all seemed to have gotten enjoyment out of it!!

Now all I have to do is throw in boobies and the rest of the peanut gallery will show up!!

I really Love you guys on here!!! :kiss:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I'm glad I went with va jay jay instead of coochi or whoha!! Y'all seemed to have gotten enjoyment out of it!!

Now all I have to do is throw in boobies and the rest of the peanut gallery will show up!!

I really Love you guys on here!!! :kiss:
It doesn't matter if you said vijay, hooha, or Coochi. I can't speak for all but the boobies are just an added benefit. We all want the vijay above all else.

Quote:Good night WD, what if she bites your meat or veg?
I don't have my meat and veg attached anymore, it's above the fridge in a pickle jar.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I don't have my meat and veg attached anymore, it's above the fridge in a pickle jar..
Now I see why a safe word is not needed. But, I bet you needed a REALLY big pickle jar huh? Huh? Yeah? Wink wink.

Quote:You two do realize that he was a 38 year old grown man and not some prepubescent teen, and that it was only five hours in a mall, she wasn't having him do something stressful like smuggle Jews out of nazi Germany or anything!!! Five hours...less time than it takes to go to a jags game.

Five hours shoe shopping in a mall...dear god...she must have drove him to it!!

Forget everything I wrote.

It all makes sense now.

38? Jeez.. Poor guy was my age..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Forget everything I wrote.

It all makes sense now.

I'm sure you thought you were clever when you wrote this, didn't you? Rolleyes

I don't get why Bchbunnie thinks it is completely ok to degrade and dehumanize others.

Quote:I don't get why Bchbunnie thinks it is completely ok to degrade and dehumanize others.

How did she do that exactly?

Quote:How did she do that exactly?

By saying that people who are mentally abused and driven to suicide by sadistic de-humanizers carry 100% of the blame. It is all the victims fault. The sadists in those cases are doing nothing wrong, because they aren't doing the killing.

Quote:I don't get why Bchbunnie thinks it is completely ok to degrade and dehumanize others.

Somehow I'm thinking you don't get a lot of things.

Quote:By saying that people who are mentally abused and driven to suicide by sadistic de-humanizers carry 100% of the blame. It is all the victims fault. The sadists in those cases are doing nothing wrong, because they aren't doing the killing.

Wow...this woman has gone from a crappy girlfriend to an abusing sadistic de-humanizer that killed her boyfriend.

Someone's losing their grasp on reality...

Quote:Wow...this woman has gone from a crappy girlfriend to an abusing sadistic de-humanizer that killed her boyfriend.

Someone's losing their grasp on reality...

I'm not talking about this story. There is way too much missing information to speculate one way or the other (as I've stated before).

You have said that suicide victims are the only ones to blame for their actions. Does this refer to all suicide victims?