Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
** The Official Gus Bradley - Countdown to 50 Losses Clock **

4 more losses and Gus will hit the 50 Burger

Click on the Countdown link to mortality 

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/gus...down-clock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Perfect way to end a coaching career. 50 losses in 4 years LMBO

Can we throw a parade?

Quote:Can we throw a parade?

The good news is that will be considered a Holiday (Jan 1) so we'll get that day off on an annual basis.   :thumbsup:

Just think how good we're going to be in a couple of years with all of these top 5 picks on our roster.

I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that Shad is gonna keep Gus for another year
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

LOL

Classic!

Quote:I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that Shad is gonna keep Gus for another year

Like waves of nausea

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

If Shad keeps him another year, then we are officially moving to London.........

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that Shad is gonna keep Gus for another year
Lol! Man if that happens all I can do is laugh lol

It would allow Gus to go for the all-time record.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Countdown clock added to firegusbradley.com

I would root for another team is he's hc next year.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 02:55 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

HAHA, There is absolutely NO chance Gus isn't fired on Black Monday, although I would be dying to see the marketing campaign if this happened. It would be absolutely hilarious. 

READY FOR SOME MORE?

Quote:Countdown clock added to firegusbradley.com

Nice !!!

nah !!   if he wins another game this year we'll just let him coach a game next year so he can reach 50.

Another Gus thread how nice, just merge this with all the rest, its nothing original to begin with.

Quote:HAHA, There is absolutely NO chance Gus isn't fired on Black Monday, although I would be dying to see the marketing campaign if this happened. It would be absolutely hilarious.

READY FOR SOME MORE?

"The beatings will continue until morale improves"

Learned that one on the submarine.

I do too. I think Coughlin will be our GM, and he'll give some advice to Bradley while he's here.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://countingdownto.com/countdown/gus-bradley-countdown-to-50-losse-countdown-clock' title="External link">https://countingdown...countdown-clock</a>

clock ticking ....