Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
** The Official Gus Bradley - Countdown to 50 Losses Clock **

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://countingdownto.com/countdown/gus-bradley-countdown-to-50-losse-countdown-clock' title="External link">https://countingdown...countdown-clock</a>

clock ticking ....
Sad.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://countingdownto.com/countdown/gus-bradley-countdown-to-50-losse-countdown-clock' title="External link">https://countingdown...countdown-clock</a>

clock ticking ....

Been on firegusbradley.com for awhile now.

Really have to sit back wonder why khan and Caldwell are allowing Gus to continue to embarrass himself

Quote:Really have to sit back wonder why khan and Caldwell are allowing Gus to continue to embarrass himself

The owner is keeping his word.  It isn't helping the fan base but it should help with future discussions with potential employees.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 10:23 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Jags will go down in history as having the worst head coach in the NFL of all time.

Feels bad man.

Quote:Jags will go down in history as having the worst head coach in the NFL of all time.

Feels bad man.
Hey...if you're gonna be a bear...be a grizzly...right?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

At least the Rams are one upping us...   2 year contract extension to the Stash

The Khan Years

Quote:At least the Rams are one upping us...   2 year contract extension to the Stash

I would take the Stash in a heartbeat.

Quote:I would take the Stash in a heartbeat.

I get that we've taken a beating as a fan base for the past 9 years.  I know the playoffs seem so far away for us and that we're starved for even something that resembles .500 football, but Jeff Fisher has 6 winning seasons in his 22 years as a head coach.  175-163-1 all time record.  Hard pass here.

I don't buy in to the whole owner who keeps his word will be able to land a better candidate down the road. In fact, I think it makes the organization look even worse. In the real world, people expect to be fired or demoted for doing a poor job, not rewarded for it.

There are only 32 NFL HC jobs in the entire world. It isn't like some young, up and comer is going to balk at a team who's owner fell back on their word and fired a guy on pace to lose 50 games in 4 years.

you're so right.

its not like we are winning a game here and there...it's nearly all losses...straight losses.

What prospective or incoming HC could blame him?

The cloud of losing hangs over the team ,the stadium and the fans.

please Khan....it's time!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:I don't buy in to the whole owner who keeps his word will be able to land a better candidate down the road. In fact, I think it makes the organization look even worse. In the real world, people expect to be fired or demoted for doing a poor job, not rewarded for it.

There are only 32 NFL HC jobs in the entire world. It isn't like some young, up and comer is going to balk at a team who's owner fell back on their word and fired a guy on pace to lose 50 games in 4 years.
I actually think Khan is viewed as an extremely patient owner. I mean he kept Gus for a 4th year even though he won 5 games against the easiest schedule in NFL history.

Quote:I actually think Khan is viewed as an extremely patient owner. I mean he kept Gus for a 4th year even though he won 5 games against the easiest schedule in NFL history.

He is certainly patient, but some people try to spin his patience with ineptness as a selling point for an incoming coach. It is silly.

Quote:Been on firegusbradley.com for awhile now.

lol .... you plagiarized my link !!!  

I fee like Michelle Obama.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 11:46 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:lol .... you plagiarized my link !!!  

I fee like Michelle Obama.

You feel like a man?

Quote:I actually think Khan is viewed as an extremely patient owner. I mean he kept Gus for a 4th year even though he won 5 games against the easiest schedule in NFL history.

Not only did they keep Gus for the 4th year they added a 5th year (2017) to his Contract which essentially is comparable to dumping $3.5m in the St Johns River.

How stupid what that !!!

Quote:A man?

nice !!

Hey good news, the Ozone thinks we can't make it to 2-14 this year.  Not sure where the optimism or eyeball test is coming from but he believes it.

The Khan Years

Quote:Hey good news, the Ozone thinks we can't make it to 2-14 this year. Not sure where the optimism or eyeball test is coming from but he believes it.

He's lifting the curse for 1 game of his choosing.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 03:45 PM by Amat3uR.)

[Image: 5290ff62-aa75-4536-a5d3-09d31325b78f_text.gif]