Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Too many empty seats

Quote: 

<div>I am not usually a procrastinator, and every season I say I am going to make it back to Jacksonville for the Jags/Colts game. I plan on it, plan on it ... and then I don't follow through. I'm a little ashamed of myself, as there is no reason at all that I haven't been there for a game in the last 6ish + years.

When I do make it back, I am going to cash in on that moonshine. Wink

</div>

Statute of Limitations is more like it.   :pirate:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You just don't Love us enough to come see us!!

You got moonshine, too? Smile

Or is this an invitation to stay at your house? ... fair warning, I snore, kick, and grope. Wink

Quote:Statute of Limitations is more like it.   :pirate:

I'd be lying (sp couldn't never get that one right) if I said that didn't work out in my benefit once. Oh, about 12 years ago. Yep, I'm a smooth criminal. Ok, not really a criminal, but that law has been to my advantage once, and ONLY once.

Quote:I'd be lying (sp couldn't never get that one right) if I said that didn't work out in my benefit once. Oh, about 12 years ago. Yep, I'm a smooth criminal. Ok, not really a criminal, but that law has been to my advantage once, and ONLY once.

What state was it in? some of those states consider it okay these days?

Both of them. :whistling:

Quote:What state was it in? some of those states consider it okay these days?

Both of them. :whistling:
It was in Florida and for under five hundred dollars. 499 to be exact. Not sure if the amount made a difference, but at the time we thought it did.

Quote:It was in Florida and for under five hundred dollars. 499 to be exact. Not sure if the amount made a difference, but at the time we thought it did.

Sounds like an undercover officer over charged you, or the handcuffs were real real, and you had to pay a locksmith $399.

Two reals, don't make a right.

Quote:Sounds like an undercover officer over charged you, or the handcuffs were real real, and you had to pay a locksmith $399.

Two reals, don't make a right.
Lol. They never got me that time. I have been arrested once though. The backwoods police that arrested methought they had some big time felon when they got me and charge me with a pretty severe crime. The only thing I was guilty of was a DUI and after drinking for twelve hours straight and rolling my truck seven times into a ditch , two different officers asked if I've been drinking I told them both "no" and they took my word on it. Needless to say, after a week in jail (camping, as I referred to it. Lots of similarities), they let me go. Still not sure if I can but a firearm legally though. But I still want an M4. Hehe.

Quote: 

<div>I am not usually a procrastinator, and every season I say I am going to make it back to Jacksonville for the Jags/Colts game. I plan on it, plan on it ... and then I don't follow through. I'm a little ashamed of myself, as there is no reason at all that I haven't been there for a game in the last 6ish + years.

When I do make it back, I am going to cash in on that moonshine. Wink

</div>

Each year you dont come, you gonna regret it. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:You got moonshine, too? Smile

Or is this an invitation to stay at your house? ... fair warning, I snore, kick, and grope. Wink

That's okay...so does my hubby. You two will get along fine!! Mi casa es su casa!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That's okay...so does my hubby. You two will get along fine!! Mi casa es su casa!

Is this part of the DP convo?

Quote:Is this part of the DP convo?

That's between them...but I don't think they'll kiss and tell...but they might invite you to join!! :yes:

Quote:That's between them...but I don't think they'll kiss and tell...but they might invite you to join!! :yes:

That's just silly. I can't DP them by myself.

Quote:That's just silly. I can't DP them by myself.

Excuse me...I need to go bleach my brain right now to get that visual out of my head!!! :blink:

Quote:Excuse me...I need to go bleach my brain right now to get that visual out of my head!!! :blink:

Go ahead, take your time. If it works give me the recipe so I can do the same.