Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP NELSON MANDELA

Quote:Look up necklacing and the party song of the ANC they're no different from the KKK

Quote:Mandela never endorsed the practice. So what is your point?
You know, I'm not going to pick sides and say who is right and who is wrong, but for the sake of political incorrectness, it is a well known historical fact that the Sons of Liberty were known to threaten tax collectors and even burn down the homes and property of British sympathizers before, and during, the American Revolution. In most American textbooks today they are called "Freedom Fighters", but had the British won, and maintained a strong amount of support from the Loyalists (And there were many.) they would be called "Terrorists".

It all goes back to the old saying: "History is written by the victor."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013, 12:17 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:Mandela never endorsed the practice. So what is your point?
He endorsed the ANC and was part of the political party that committed the acts so let's not pretend he stood against it. Heck at one point he was offered a release from prison if he would just denounce the violence on the ANC he refused....

Edit: also there's video of him singing the ANC anthem which nicely translates to we have pledged ourselves to kill the white .
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:You know, I'm not going to pick sides and say who is right and who is wrong, but for the sake of political incorrectness, it is a well known historical fact that the Sons of Liberty were known to threaten tax collectors and even burn down the homes and property of British sympathizers before, and during, the American Revolution. In most American textbooks today they are called "Freedom Fighters", but had the British won, and maintained a strong amount of support from the Loyalists (And there were many.) they would be called "Terrorists".

It all goes back to the old saying: "History is written by the victor."

There's a difference between military targets and civilians it defines Acts of war or terror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8qQE4Y2Js He was a disgusting man to say the least. Sad to say it, but I can't say RIP for Nelson Mandela. His acts were borderline terrorism. I'm not even white, and think he's a horrible human being. I've seen people on Twitter and Facebook saying only whites despise Mandela, and that's just not true.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

A true hero was Martin Luther King JR. That is a man that deserves all the praise and more that he gets.

Quote:He endorsed the ANC and was part of the political party that committed the acts so let's not pretend he stood against it. Heck at one point he was offered a release from prison if he would just denounce the violence on the ANC he refused....

Edit: also there's video of him singing the ANC anthem which nicely translates to we have pledged ourselves to kill the white .

But when he took power, did he do that?  As far as I can tell, there was no bloodbath, there was no confiscation of property, and he even included whites in the government.    And in fact, correct me if I am wrong, but in South Africa today, the white people still own all the property they owned when Mandela took power.  

So where's the terrorism?  You'd think if he was some sort of terrorist, the black people would have everything and the white people would be expelled and all their property taken from them.   But it didn't happen.   South Africa today is a democracy where private property is respected.  

And by the way, can you show me where in the ANC anthem it says to kill the whites?   I have looked at it, and there's nothing in there about that. 

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 09:32 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:But when he took power, did he do that?  As far as I can tell, there was no bloodbath, there was no confiscation of property, and he even included whites in the government.    And in fact, correct me if I am wrong, but in South Africa today, the white people still own all the property they owned when Mandela took power.  

So where's the terrorism?  You'd think if he was some sort of terrorist, the black people would have everything and the white people would be expelled and all their property taken from them.   But it didn't happen.   South Africa today is a democracy where private property is respected.  

And by the way, can you show me where in the ANC anthem it says to kill the whites?   I have looked at it, and there's nothing in there about that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY

here's some more of the ANC's handy work, the church street bombing designed to go off at the height of rush hour for maximum causalities.

http://www.censorbugbear.org/wp-content/...ed-Off.jpg

You're known by the company you keep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tNF0YkRQjM

Need I go on? Keep believing the re-write of history if you'd like............

I don't know who is responsible for that video and the subtitles, but my question remains.  

When he took power, did he kill the white people?  As far as I can tell, there was no bloodbath, there was no confiscation of property, and he even included whites in the government.    And in fact, correct me if I am wrong, but in South Africa today, the white people still own all the property they owned when Mandela took power.  

The fact is, for many years, South Africa was run by white supremacists who oppressed the black majority.   Whites were 10% of the country and blacks were 90% of the country, and yet the whites held all the money and power and they jailed or killed any black people who stood against them.   And yet when the black majority finally took power, they allowed the white people to remain, to keep their  property, and even invited them into the government. 

Here is a link to the ANC anthem, with an English translation of the lyrics:

http://thedancingrest.wordpress.com/tag/...-congress/

God bless Africa

Let its (Africa’s) horn be raised,

Listen also to our prayers,

Lord bless us, we are the family of it (Africa).

Lord bless our nation,

Stop wars and sufferings,

Save it, save our nation,

The nation of South Africa — South Africa.

From the blue of our heavens,

From the depths of our seas,

Over our everlasting mountains,

Where the cliffs give answer,

Sounds the call to come together,

And united we shall stand,

Let us live and strive for freedom

In South Africa our land.

That ^^ was the official anthem of the ANC during the Apartheid era.  

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 10:27 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:I don't know who is responsible for that video and the subtitles, but my question remains.  

When he took power, did he kill the white people?  As far as I can tell, there was no bloodbath, there was no confiscation of property, and he even included whites in the government.    And in fact, correct me if I am wrong, but in South Africa today, the white people still own all the property they owned when Mandela took power.  

The fact is, for many years, South Africa was run by white supremacists who oppressed the black majority.   Whites were 10% of the country and blacks were 90% of the country, and yet the whites held all the money and power and they jailed or killed any black people who stood against them.   And yet when the black majority finally took power, they allowed the white people to remain, to keep their  property, and even invited them into the government. 

Here is a link to the ANC anthem, with an English translation of the lyrics:

http://thedancingrest.wordpress.com/tag/...-congress/

God bless Africa

Let its (Africa’s) horn be raised,

Listen also to our prayers,

Lord bless us, we are the family of it (Africa).

Lord bless our nation,

Stop wars and sufferings,

Save it, save our nation,

The nation of South Africa — South Africa.

From the blue of our heavens,

From the depths of our seas,

Over our everlasting mountains,

Where the cliffs give answer,

Sounds the call to come together,

And united we shall stand,

Let us live and strive for freedom

In South Africa our land.

That ^^ was the official anthem of the ANC during the Apartheid era.  

The ANC openly embraced terrorism in the 1960's when they became the majority party there was no longer a need for it and officially renounced the terrorist arm of the the party in the 1990's. All of that is documented and not even debatable.

Was Apartheid bad OF COURSE, like I said MLK was a real hero, Nelson was affiliated and openly apart of the ANC and a cofounder of the military arm of the ANC that carried out the terrorist bombings like the Church Street Bombing in 1983, AT THE PEAK of rush hour 47 dead 217 wounded. The Necklacings by his WIFE while he was imprisonment, I guess sense he didn't record videos and call him self a terrorist like Bin Laden he was a good guy.........

Here's some cited info, spin away:

" Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights

-Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983

-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985

-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988

-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986

-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead

-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987

-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988"

http://thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things-you...n-mandela/

Legitimate modern armies don't target civilians. That's what the term "collateral damage" is for.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 10:10 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:Legitimate modern armies don't target civilians. That's what the term "collateral damage" is for.

So you're justifying civilian casualties yes or no?

edit: I'm talking about specifically targeting civilians. That's what the ANC did repeatedly.

Quote:So you're justifying civilian casualties yes or no?

edit: I'm talking about specifically targeting civilians. That's what the ANC did repeatedly.

You drop a bomb on civilians you know will be in your kill range, you are targeting them. They are in the cross hairs.

- Bob Marley

Quote:You drop a bomb on civilians you know will be in your kill range, you are targeting them. They are in the cross hairs.

I'm not defending that, you're the one calling this man a hero, when that's exactly what he did.

Quote: 

Here's some cited info, spin away:

" Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights

-Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983

-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985

-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988

-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986

-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead

-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987

-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988"

Nelson Mandela was in prison when all of those attacks occurred.

He did not plead guilty in his trial. To anything.

Quote:MAGISTRATE: {to Mandela} Your application is dismissed. Will you now plead to your charges?

MANDELA: I plead NOT GUILTY to both charges, to all the charges.

- Bob Marley

Quote:I'm not defending that, you're the one calling this man a hero, when that's exactly what he did.

Well, not exactly.

- Bob Marley

So is the guy burning in hell or isn't he? Cause if he is, I'm just gonna go back track and edit my "great man" post so I don't look like an idiot.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:So is the guy burning in hell or isn't he? Cause if he is, I'm just gonna go back track and edit my "great man" post so I don't look like an idiot.. 

Forget the noise, he was a great man. He helped overthrow an evil system, then took the high road of reconciliation and inclusion. Never underestimate the brilliance and courage of that.

- Bob Marley

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 11:39 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:Forget the noise, he was a great man. He helped overthrow an evil system, then took the high road of reconciliation and inclusion. Never underestimate the brilliance and courage of that.

Acts of terror are more then noise. But hey as long as the end justify the means amiright?

Quote:So is the guy burning in hell or isn't he? Cause if he is, I'm just gonna go back track and edit my "great man" post so I don't look like an idiot.. 

That is for you to decide, I only encourage you to look deeper past the rhetoric of today, on BOTH sides of the aisle. No one wishes to speak ill of the dead, few have the courage to even speak of the actions the ANC took because the government they fought was just as evil, but does that excuse their actions? That's for you to decide.

Quote:That is for you to decide, I only encourage you to look deeper past the rhetoric of today, on BOTH sides of the aisle. No one wishes to speak ill of the dead, few have the courage to even speak of the actions the ANC took because the government they fought was just as evil, but does that excuse their actions? That's for you to decide.
Polls are easier and I usually just go with the majority cause I'm a follower..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]