Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Updated race to the #1 overall pick (The Jaguars vs Houston Vs ST. Louis (via Washington) etc...

Quote:Yeah! Now's the time for everyone to get on record - I'm real tired of everyone who claims, after the fact of course, that they saw the excellence in Russell Wilson.

I saw the excellence in Russell Wilson, watched him alot being a Badger fan, sorry this doesn't fit your agenda.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah! Now's the time for everyone to get on record - I'm real tired of everyone who claims, after the fact of course, that they saw the excellence in Russell Wilson.
No offense, but I wanted us to draft him in the 2nd. I watched basically every game of his at NC State and his final year at Wisconsin and had no idea why people thought he wouldn't make it in the NFL.

But if I have to go on record with someone who I think could be a good qb in the latter rounds, I guess I'd say Murray. His injury will definitely drop him a few rounds, hopefully we will take a chance on him.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Ummm because it was the 3rd round?

Did you see the words in parenthases? WE HAD NO FOURTH ROUND PICK. And Bryan Anger definitley would have been gone before our fifth round pick. So yes, he did need to be picked then.

Quote:Did you see the words in parenthases? WE HAD NO FOURTH ROUND PICK. And Bryan Anger definitley would have been gone before our fifth round pick. So yes, he did need to be picked then.

lol.....yeah, because lord knows you can't find PUNTERS after the 4th round, right??..... :blink: 

Quote:Did you see the words in parenthases? WE HAD NO FOURTH ROUND PICK. And Bryan Anger definitley would have been gone before our fifth round pick. So yes, he did need to be picked then.

No, he didn't NEED to be picked. We could have drafted a punter in the 6th round and we would still be fine.

Wilson is an MVP candidate.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013, 04:37 PM by Jags32250.)

You are missing the point, he's a punter, you don't take punters in the third round.  Period.  I don't care if we didn't have a 4th, the value's not there.  And you don't need to bold and capitalize, it's obnoxious. 

Quote:You are missing the point, he's a punter, you don't take punters in the third round. Period. I don't care if we didn't have a 4th, the value's not there. And you don't need to bold and highlight, it's obnoxious.

JW never ever ever knows what she is talking about.
Shock the world

Quote:JW never ever ever knows what she is talking about.
Yeah i'm noticing.  Half the time i don't even understand what she is saying...

Quote:Yeah i'm noticing. Half the time i don't even understand what she is saying...

I try to ignore it
Shock the world

I want the Jaguars to not win Thursday. There I said it.

Quote:I try to ignore it
Hopefully she's a really hot, dumb blonde but for some reason, that's not what i picture in my head when i read her stuff.

Quote:Hopefully she's a really hot, dumb blonde but for some reason, that's not what i picture in my head when i read her stuff.

I picture a scary lunch lady that all the kids are afraid of at school.
Shock the world

Quote:lol.....yeah, because lord knows you can't find PUNTERS after the 4th round, right?

Not that one. Bryan Anger was actually projected to go before the fifth round.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013, 04:51 PM by Solid Snake.)

You people are blatantly sexist. JW deserves better.

Quote:JW never ever ever knows what she is talking about.

Nonsense. If a punter is projected to be picked in the third round, there is no reason to expect him to still be available in the fifth round.

Quote:I picture a scary lunch lady that all the kids are afraid of at school.
Ya, that's pretty much it.

Quote:Nonsense. If a punter is projected to be picked in the third round, there is no reason to expect him to still be available in the fifth round.

Who cares? I don't care if said Punter had a 1st round grade. Taking a Punter before day 3 is ridiculous and unnecessary. Quality Punters can and are got as low as UDFA's every single offseason. 

Quote:You people are blatantly sexist. JW deserves better.

I don't think being a woman has anything to do with it. They just choose to not understand my point of view when I am right.

Quote:Nonsense. If a punter is projected to be picked in the third round, there is no reason to expect him to still be available in the fifth round.
Who cares if he's available or not in the 5th?  You don't waste a 3rd on a punter.  End of story.

Quote:Who cares? I don't care if said Punter had a 1st round grade. Taking a Punter before day 3 is ridiculous and unnecessary. Quality Punters can and are got as low as UDFA's every single offseason. 

Anger is actually better than a lot of veteran punters.