Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Updated race to the #1 overall pick (The Jaguars vs Houston Vs ST. Louis (via Washington) etc...

Quote:I don't think being a woman has anything to do with it. They just choose to not understand my point of view when I am right.
Haha, so you're a hot blonde comedian!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Who cares if he's available or not in the 5th?  You don't waste a 3rd on a punter.  End of story.

If you need a punter, you are not wasting the pick.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013, 04:56 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:You people are blatantly sexist. JW deserves better.
Generally, no.  In this case, yes. Yes i am.

Quote:Haha, so you're a hot blonde comedian!

No, I'm a redhead. And I am 100% serious at all times.

Quote:If you need a punter, you are not wasting the pick.
I don't know why i'm still wasting key strokes on you, but go pull up the draft, look at who was taken behind him at way more important positions, and get back to us.

Quote:Generally, no. In this case, yes. Yes i am.

LOL
Shock the world

Quote:I don't know why i'm still wasting key strokes on you, but go pull up the draft, look at who was taken behind him at way more important positions, and get back to us.

That does not matter. Hindsight is 20/20. People say we should have picked Russell Wilson because he is doing good in Seattle. He was not elite at Wisconsin. Our quarterback problem is so bad we need an elite first rounder to fix the position, not a middle of the pack third round passer.

Quote:That does not matter. Hindsight is 20/20. People say we should have picked Russell Wilson because he is doing good in Seattle. He was not elite at Wisconsin. Our quarterback problem is so bad we need an elite first rounder to fix the position, not a middle of the pack third round passer.
Sigh*

Quote:Sigh*

Double sigh
Shock the world

Quote:Hopefully she's a really hot, dumb blonde but for some reason, that's not what i picture in my head when i read her stuff.

Quote:I picture a scary lunch lady that all the kids are afraid of at school.
How nice! They let you 2 post from your 4th grade classrooms? While I rarely share her opinion, your stupid comments are out of line. You claim you ignore her, yet continue to show an intrest in her posts. At least pretend to show a little class.

Quote:How nice! They let you 2 post from your 4th grade classrooms? While I rarely share her opinion, your stupid comments are out of line. You claim you ignore her, yet continue to show an intrest in her posts. At least pretend to show a little class.
I was waiting for this.  Sorry, i'm back in line now!

Quote:That does not matter. Hindsight is 20/20. People say we should have picked Russell Wilson because he is doing good in Seattle. He was not elite at Wisconsin
. Our quarterback problem is so bad we need an elite first rounder to fix the position, not a middle of the pack third round passer.

I'm not so sure about that. Wilson posted a top three overall completion percentage of 73% with a 10.3 Yards Per Attempt.The completion percentage was the third best, and the YPA was the second best. He only threw four Interceptions against 33 Touchdowns via 309 pass attempts. He had the highest Passing Efficiency Rating in the country, and to top it off he ran for over 300 yards and six Touchdowns.

Don't act like Wilson crept up on people; he performed at a high level amongst the best college players in the country.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

The only reason why Wilson was selected late was because of his height. That's it. He was one of the most tlked about prospect along with Tannehill. Do you honestly think that if he was 6'2 or higher, the Browns would even looked twice at Weeden?

Quote:I'm not so sure about that. Wilson posted a top three overall completion percentage of 73% with a 10.3 Yards Per Attempt.The completion percentage was the third best, and the YPA was the second best. He only threw four Interceptions against 33 Touchdowns via 309 pass attempts. He had the highest Passing Efficiency Rating in the country, and to top it off he ran for over 300 yards and six Touchdowns.

Don't act like Wilson crept up on people; he performed at a high level amongst the best college players in the country.
If not for his height, he may have been top 10.

Quote:I'm not so sure about that. Wilson posted a top three overall completion percentage of 73% with a 10.3 Yards Per Attempt.The completion percentage was the third best, and the YPA was the second best. He only threw four Interceptions against 33 Touchdowns via 309 pass attempts. He had the highest Passing Efficiency Rating in the country, and to top it off he ran for over 300 yards and six Touchdowns.

Exactly.  He was basically just passed over for taller options.  The whole height thing is "a thing" for a reason.  He has proven to be one of the few exceptions.